Default Poll for Te regarding PP Convert

Ever since they added fast PP replenish to PP Restorate, I found myself not using PP Convert since I can recover 200 PP in 10 seconds while standing still. Hell, I can stand still and shoot charged ragrants for over 30 seconds without stopping. Sure if you have both PP Convert and PP Restorate, your PP practically doesn't go down at all for 30 seconds, but since it needs an activation and has a cooldown, I tend to just forget about nowadays.

What about you guys, what are your thoughts on PP Convert these days?

I only ever use it when i deplete all my pp without me noticing aka blasting stuff like a headless chicken, same thing with ketos. I use to have it maxed at 10 but i just dropped it to 6 and focused a bit more on defense with deband cut. If you manage your pp just a bit its hard to run out.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

ah, but Techers themselves (which ironically do not benefit much from their very own buff update) do not have Charge PP Revival to do the "standing cannon" act.

Which means a Te main chucking offensive techs while spamming a few support ones will eventually find themselves in some situations that require an instantaneous zip in PP recovery.

That's where I still need standing PP restorate + orbit + PP convert.
    That's where we still need PP convert.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    ah, but Techers themselves (which ironically do not benefit much from their very own buff update) do not have Charge PP Revival to do the "standing cannon" act.

Which means a Te main chucking offensive techs while spamming a few support ones will eventually find themselves in some situations that require an instantaneous zip in PP recovery.

That's where I still need standing PP restorate + orbit + PP convert.
    That's where we still need PP convert.
    True, unless Fo is your subclass, you don't have the privilege that I was talking about.