Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

People thinking they won't lose points or thinking the run is going bad, and DC to not waste time and also to get a new party. (If you noticed, your party and the opposition lots of times will be people you were just playing with.)
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 12, 2017 at 12:33 AM.

Wow, like, 2 minutes before the game? Well it's not like everyone though. Just 1 most often, but it wrecks the whole battle when it can be game changing. If they're intentionally doing that, then I wish they got penalty and then put in the same room so they belong together. Aiming Legend in such way should belong in a different room.

I guess it wouldn't be hard to see some of the top 20 doing such method.

I now understand why you may be seeing a 5 on 6 situation. There's a very miniscule chance that the game will lock up and crash right when you are at the gate.

I just had it happen to me. This was when I was one win away from S1. Now I have to do 2 wins, which is pretty stupid difficult in S2 already. (Dammit Sega!... is what I'd like to say. But I don't know if its Sega or Microsoft.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    People thinking they won't lose points or thinking the run is going bad, and DC to not waste time and also to get a new party. (If you noticed, your party and the opposition lots of times will be people you were just playing with.)
    Even playing again with the same 12, you still have a chance to get good teammates instead of garbage ones.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Even playing again with the same 12, you still have a chance to get good teammates instead of garbage ones.
    True, though the opposite is more likely to happen wher a majority of your good teammates are now against you.

Gotta confirm, no more leavers after 19 JST. Geez, finally some real pvp. 160 pts to go until Legend, but then it decided to give me -150 pt. Nice.

I finally got past the barrier of S5 after a day. The way some of these matches go is ridiculous. I could win 3 in a row and then lose 5 in a row right after.

And now I literally just got 630ed out of a match even though I wasn't lagging and fighting other people.

Edit: This is one of those classic cases where I actually do wonder what the rest of my team wasn't doing.
    Spoiler!

All those points at the end barely even dented their bar.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Mar 12, 2017 at 08:42 AM.

Finally climbed my way up to LEGEND ditcher. No need for more 5v6 start, close match emblem fever, and first minute ditcher!

Spoiler!

Still climbing my way up S1 to Legend. Seems like people here are pretty dumb, and unless I actually say something, a lot of players don't realize all the advantages they can utilize. I wonder if there's a range for matchmaking, since I would expect someone in the A-S ranks to know some of this stuff by now.

Not in Top 3? You're not marked and you can flank them with sneak attacks, or even try to assassinate their rank 1-3 players. Alternatively, if you're pretty low on points, act as a decoy and get the enemies' attention while someone else goes and collects emblems. You may get killed, but your death probably gets offset and thensome by someone else picking up Rainbow Emblems (See VR Forest). If you can see a teammate pulling something like this, please don't squander that opportunity to kill/collect/advance... (I get this every so often where I'd flank the enemy, kill half their team, lead off the other enemies, and then get killed. Meanwhile the rest of my team hasn't taken the opportunity to make the most of the situation to turn the table, and the enemy has fully recovered.)

In Top 3 with a lot of points? Don't just charge in like a peon. Being marked paints a huge bullseye on you, and your death hurts your team's result more than someone with less. No shame in running away if there's 15-20 seconds on the clock too. However, you can use the fact that you're marked to mess around with how people try to approach. Volcano especially if you're on the middle island.

More than half my matches have been great. The rest have not. I can't even get mad if my team loses because they executed properly due to the other side just having a better gameplan/read the situation better, but there are times when I manage to break open the gates... only to have nothing come of it, and all I'm left to do is facepalm for the realization that I think I'm matched with other S rank players but I still need to explain these things to them after the fact. (If this really is the case that is. I'm totally asking this question for the next ARKS Live.)

Sorry, I just had to vent a little. Really annoyed the hell out of me when a random player on my team was whining about the situation during a losing match where we're getting steamrolled, how they want this beatdown to end. The other side wasn't even doing anything special either, they were just steamrolling us because my team seemed incapable of playing smarter, some were even always trying to dig up a sword... when the other team has rifles and rods.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 12, 2017 at 06:06 PM.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Thats probably the reason why runs are so random. there like no SBMM. would probably be better without it since I can que up with 11 other people very easily. especially once this mode dies down
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.