Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Wasn't the Rapid clothing series previously SEA exclusive?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I dont see much appeal in the grind cap besides very specific cases(ability factors) since those extra 5 levels add way too little. I am sure most people wouldnt even bother to get a 2nd copy if it wasnt for element grinding anyway. I will probably try those if I my OCD kicks in and I am lazy to EQ more, but not willing to pay too much meseta for them.

And still hoping for the new Pots not to turn into the new meta, or are at least items to unlock them are tradeable. I hate being forced to play pvp content to grind my pve gear S:

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I dont see much appeal in the grind cap besides very specific cases(ability factors) since those extra 5 levels add way too little. I am sure most people wouldnt even bother to get a 2nd copy if it wasnt for element grinding anyway. I will probably try those if I my OCD kicks in and I am lazy to EQ more, but not willing to pay too much meseta for them.

And still hoping for the new Pots not to turn into the new meta, or are at least items to unlock them are tradeable. I hate being forced to play pvp content to grind my pve gear S:
    Considering you need a +35 13* weapon to increase the level cap to 80, I'm sure the demand for the +1 grind caps is going to be pretty high for a while.

i doubt those over limit boosters are going for 1 mil. 10 mil? maybe
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

I hate the Red and Blue team outfits but those weapon camos look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Considering I don't have a single Astra after two months due to bad scheduling, I think I'll grind out Battle Arena on the days I can log in to get those Grind Cap +1s.
    Bad scheduling and it doesn't happen as often as Perennial Apocalypse probably cause the Ray sheets expire earlier than the Astra sheets.

They said you get the scratch even if you lose right? (It's where the +1 boosters come from)

$10 most people are just going to AFK in matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Wasn't the Rapid clothing series previously SEA exclusive?
    Yes it was.

Wanna play casual "collect emblem" game with friends for fun.

I'm really kicking myself over playing WoW during ult amdusica heyday. I need gix weapons for their factors for the 14* katana I'll never get.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Ult Amd was only like a week or two unfortunately, Necky ended up killing it off with its orbit sheets. I managed to get every Gix though, only 5 of them didn't make 60 element which I ended up just throwing meseta at anyway, so thankfully I'm not short on any gear.

Collection Files are cancer in my opinion. I preferred stones.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post

Rank Match is a matchmaking mode where you register and wait until 11 other players to join. Then you will be put into a random union in a random arena to kill each other.
    Password Match is a private mode which you cannot earn rank point. Killing games are best to play with close friends!
    So you NEED 12/12 to get points/scratches and friend mode gives nothing... i already see a problem in there, no 2v2? 3v3? even with less points?
    Lemme guess, the battle ship still keeps the block system so its matchmaking keeps it per block instead of adding the whole ship pool? (correct me if im wrong but i doubt they remade the block system just for this)
    Forcing 12/12 screws it if they kept the block system, people will do it for the lulz every now and then on the password matches but the obligatory full mpa for points will screw it once the hype dies down.

Inb4 obscure block for organized trade wins 12/12 mpa for +1 grind-ups farm
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!