Page 25 of 61 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Emblem Fever is never enough to turn the tide of the battle. Just let the other team collect emblems, do not engage and you will still win, since Emblem Fever only occurs if one side is dominating by a large margin.

The best strategy if you're the winning team is to fire some Foies (farm for it), but do not get yourself killed.

I gotta say, this is a deeply frustrating experience, as expected. Getting staggered by most attacks, blocking or just guarding seemingly does nothing ,getting hit by stuff around corners, can't dodge even when I'm dodging; once I get enough coins to get what I want, I'll wipe my hands of this mode.

I am sure fever happened a few times during back and forth matches. Every time that happens half of my team will just rush in and send more scores, and the opposite will send swordmen to backdoor tech snipers.

Unless the fever team is under crushing defeat, they always seem to win the match for my experience.

Farming for the Sg last night. Goood good I just barley made to A5 and i can see why people would be scared about moving up.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Asellus ditches every game he loses so he sees less scratches than everyone else, so not a good sample. I have friends who have reached Legend with no ditching though, and they haven't seen the overboosters in scratch either. (they have like 40~50K+ BC)

Also PvP is supposed to already have the penalties for ditching (the banning), but I think they probably removed them for now since the Shared Ship was unstable.
    I didn't make it to Legend by ditching. I ditch at Legend to maintain the rank because I want to see what the ranking reward will be when it tallies. I'll be the first to say that ranking in PvP means nothing because the ranking system is broken. Penalties for ditching doesn't go into effect until 3/22/17 and there are currently no penalties mentioned for PvP only PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I'm sure you realize that SG only lets you scratch the spaces you didn't pick the first time. Meaning if the +1 was not there as one of the 3 reward mentioned at top then it won't be there when you SG scratch either.

What I am saying is if you saw a +1 there and didn't SG scratch. Woof.
    I don't know what you're referring too because I was quoting/replying to Maninbluejumpsuit.

IMO PvP is already dead. Between ditchers from the jump, ditchers mid-way, and the battle arena loading incomplete parties, PvP has already become a drag. PSA: get your PvP titles and sg rewards now because players may lose interest in PvP sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    I didn't make it to Legend by ditching. I ditch at Legend to maintain the rank because I want to see what the ranking reward will be when it tallies. I'll be the first to say that ranking in PvP means nothing because the ranking system is broken. Penalties for ditching doesn't go into effect until 3/22/17 and there are currently no penalties mentioned for PvP only PvE.
    You mean you want to be the one to claim being first and the reward that comes with it. The community alone is sufficient enough if you only wanted to find out what the reward was.

Update to post: I can officially say now that I have dropped out of Legend and fought my way back in again three times over. If you ever drop from Legend, you are removed from ranking, end of story.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 13, 2017 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    You mean you want to be the one to claim being first and the reward that comes with it. The community alone is sufficient enough if you only wanted to find out what the reward was.

Update to post: I can officially say now that I have dropped out of Legend and fought my way back in again three times over. If you ever drop from Legend, you are removed from ranking, end of story.
    Thanks for the feedback. One more reason to quit arena for good.

At least for the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Just let the other team collect emblems, do not engage and you will still win, since Emblem Fever only occurs if one side is dominating by a large margin
    I once had a match where we are losing most of the time. When we climb just a little bit higher than the opposing team, Emblem Fever happened and nothing could stop them anymore.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. One more reason to quit arena for good.

At least for the month.
    Yeah, you have to fight your way back in to the rankings. Also, the penalty for a loss is literally -20. exactly 1:1

Guys if you don't wanna play among the ditchers and just wanna play the arena, create a new account and start over from the lowest rank. You won't meet them at all (not even a missing player at first game). It's the top ranking community that is broken. SEGA really should put the ban in effect asap for the ditchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Yeah, you have to fight your way back in to the rankings. Also, the penalty for a loss is literally -20. exactly 1:1
    Wait what do you mean by removed from ranking? So you got back to S ranks and still got -20 and not -15? I haven't lost my Legend yet nor reaches top 20 (I'm going back at forth at 2100 ~ 2200) so did I not notice.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Mar 13, 2017 at 09:16 PM.