Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

I'll finally play Battle Arena for the first time in ages today!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Seriously, fuck this game's attempt at pvp. People still ditch, and now even worse they just leech. They take their battle boost and tuck away in the corner of the camp (as if their player marker isn't visible on the map). Between scheduled EQ and a general lack of players to queue with, once I finally get a match going I have to play deal with leechers and still, ditchers. I literally lost over 100 ARP within an hour because some fucking asshole d-bag named "serena" couldn't be bothered to pvp outside of camping at the spawn point.

Just one failure update after another. No measures in place to curtail leeching in pvp and a half-assed slapstick measure to discourage ditching.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Seriously, fuck this game's attempt at pvp. People still ditch, and now even worse they just leech. They take their battle boost and tuck away in the corner of the camp (as if their player marker isn't visible on the map). Between scheduled EQ and a general lack of players to queue with, once I finally get a match going I have to play deal with leechers and still, ditchers. I literally lost over 100 ARP within an hour because some fucking asshole d-bag named "serena" couldn't be bothered to pvp outside of camping at the spawn point.

Just one failure update after another. No measures in place to curtail leeching in pvp and a half-assed slapstick measure to discourage ditching.
    What kind of matches are you getting? I have never seen any instances of leechers, and ditching is very rare.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    What kind of matches are you getting? I have never seen any instances of leechers, and ditching is very rare.
    He's probably still in the ditcher queue with me. I lost 3 matches in a row with teammates who would roll a bow and then sit in back of the map trying to snipe people. At one point for 2 minutes, from the start of the match, my team had 4 people in the left corner (my spawn point view) of Volcano trying to either bow or foie into the center while the other team had complete dominance of the rainbow emblem spawn. Lost that match as soon as it started.

While I didn't have any matches as bad as what he is stating. I had one forest match with someone using a overweight female character jumping up one of the two story buildings with jet boots and then just staying there.

I shouldn't be surprised though. Most people in this queue probably have no cares to give about BA and are just farming up more coins for the weekly SG in-take. Tbh that is the only reason I'm doing BA atm. I'm about at the point of just stopping in middle of a match and staying in my spawn if I get a team of people who can't be bothered to control the rainbow emblem spawn.

Though to be fair I'm sure none of us honestly thought they could give us good PvP content in a PvE style game.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Apr 22, 2017 at 11:32 AM.

Seriously, stop complaining your losing matches. At least you still get coins.

Haven't been able to queue pass 6/12 over the entire week cause I cannot play at super peak hours.

I shall not! This is my weekend off from work and I shall attempt to farm Battle Coins for weekly SG while trying not to start drinking shots. <3

I am yet to see any ditcher this month. One or 2 confirm dc yes (who the hell ditches a match with more score on his team). Definitely no leechers to see yet.

Keep trying guys, maybe by keep playing and not ditching can finally take you guys out from there. Hopefully in a week or less.

Someone made to S again after 818ed and is still in ditch queue. It is most likely permanent unless sega screws something up.

On the brighter side, I can put my time for better use instead of grinding this halfass content and get frustrated for crappy matches!

Reason why you guys still in ditchers pool is because your winrate is too high (compared to normal players) and since theres not many else with such rate - its difficult to get 12/12 MPA on some hours. Hence why some ppl afk and do nothing. They seem want their rate to be decresed. Or they're despereate for that 50% boost week and want BC for that rappy suit...
    On some PSO2 Arks Live stream it was stated that pvp matchmaking in pso2 is based on winrate, i.e. player with 70% winrate wont get in same mpa with person that has 80% winrate
    I know a few jp ppl who succefully got out from ditchers pool after few weeks of suffering _(:3」∠)_ My team mate also somehow met normal players after losing in ditchers mpa twice in row today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tournesol View Post
    Reason why you guys still in ditchers pool is because your winrate is too high (compared to normal players) and since theres not many else with such rate - its difficult to get 12/12 MPA on some hours. Hence why some ppl afk and do nothing. They seem want their rate to be decresed. Or they're despereate for that 50% boost week and want BC for that rappy suit...
    On some PSO2 Arks Live stream it was stated that pvp matchmaking in pso2 is based on winrate, i.e. player with 70% winrate wont get in same mpa with person that has 80% winrate
    I know a few jp ppl who succefully got out from ditchers pool after few weeks of suffering _(:3」∠)_ My team mate also somehow met normal players after losing in ditchers mpa twice in row today.

I forgot they tossed that idea. Didn't think they would be stupid enough to actually add it though. No self respecting PvP mode with low population would add shit like that.