Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What is this I hear about no SP from lvl 80???

I heard lvling from 75 to 80 doesn't get you the expected 5 Sp but only a handful of stat points. Is that real? WTF is even the point on making such a huge effort (compared to just getting exp normally) in the first place? Why even bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    WTF is even the point on making such a huge effort (compared to just getting exp normally) in the first place? Why even bother?
    So they can add another requirement for quests and expert blocks later. Are people seriously not getting it?

You do get 5 SP, just no new skills.

Not even sure how this rumour started, I've heard it too.

No, I REALLY don't get it. Sega is constantly adding so much BS that makes the game worse. They have a completely fictional fear of people somehow playing the game less and thus somehow making them less profit the moment the game becomes convenient for them, so time and again they go against all common sense and screw us over hard, making us like the game less and less.

And never do they learn their lesson and realize people quitting is cause of bs like this but always they imagine it's something else and think everything will be fixed with a new scratch, new eq or new weapons / units.

I cannot even imagine the reasoning behind suddenly not only making us work far harder for the new lvl ups (getting a +35 weapon really is a drag if you used other stuff before like austere or old Orbit) but then also removing almost the entire motivation for us to do it.
    Sega somehow imagines that as long as you dangle a carrot in front of the horse it will always run at full speed and cannot comprehend that if the carrot is tiny and there is a large hill, the horse won't actually give a damn.

I was actually getting back into this game after a hiatus of almost half a year.
    But with this fucking bs I won't be able to enjoy the game (especially now that all 12 player content is unplayable) and will have to wait again half a year or more until sega maybe fixed this bs.
    And if not I guess that's it.
    FUCK YOU SEGA!

You're really angry over a rumour that isn't even true.

Furthermore, PSO2 isn't getting less popular at all, more the opposite.e

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    making us like the game less and less.
    Speak for yourself. :/

Why are you caring about lvl 80 and stats when they aren't adding any new content to complement them anyway? As long as we're stuck with the same old shit i don't see a relevant point in upgrading at all

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    You're really angry over a rumour that isn't even true.

Furthermore, PSO2 isn't getting less popular at all, more the opposite.e
    As if people who talk about how PSO2 is getting less popular/traffic without any substantial backing are reasonable enough to listen to anyone saying the opposite.

It's not hard to prove actually.

Here is the 21,448th thread of PSO2 general on 2ch:

Now here is the 21,449th thread of PSO2 general on 2ch:

It takes merely an hour to fill a full thread (1,000 posts) about PSO2, and this isn't including all the other numerous threads about specific things (even something not very popular like BA is on its 3rd thread, there isn't even a specific BA thread on here).

PSO2 is a weird little birdie, where ingame is very obviously... not so active, but the community surrounding PSO2 is absolutely massive. Things like the Arks Cafe and Festas are huge successes, and we're still at 10 ships with full blocks with no reason to condense after 4 and a half years (almost 5!), so PSO2 is very, very far from becoming less popular/dying. All SEGA wants is for PSO2 to be talked about and played every so often by people, they don't care about it being played 24/7 because that doesn't make them money. Their setup for PSO2 is working perfectly from a business standpoint, and that's all they want.

Furthermore PSO2 Twitter is very, very active, with people sharing everything from their favourite waifu getups, their elite meta strats, their video accomplishments, their thoughts for different class combos, you name it, it's on there. There's also constantly meetups around the game during Japanese time (go to Shared during peak and you'll find them), so people are obviously still very active and very hype about PSO2.

This could of been asked in the Quick Question thread =/
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89