Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    What grind?
    75 ---> 80
    to me is pretty much a week of playing for those who brand themselves as hardcore.
    It's more about the sudden jump in EXP requirements compared to the EXP requirements beforehand. No one said that it wasn't easily achievable for someone who plays frequently enough to be considered "hardcore".
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Yup, sega seems to be shifting towards the HC community now that their game has been established for some time.

Hardcore= Who is able to bear the profund boredome?
    I pass the grind .

Luckily I'm just going for 76-80 casually....have 10 chars to do it on heheheheh
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

My prediction for this is as such: Right now they're using a level cap raise as filler content, which is why the exp requirement is so high (as it were).

When sega actually add content that has a requirement of 80/x, they'll do what they did in the past, and retroactively change the curve and requirements to simply be a +35 nt weapon, and the exp curve to what it would normally be (previous level +35k exp or so), lower the classcube for overlevel from 5 > 1 (to keep it in line with only requiring 1/5th of the exp at that point). This'll put anybody who actually gets to level 80 on their off classes with a huge exp advantage of around negative 30 million exp, allowing them to either get a whole load of classcubes at once, or simply leave it sitting there until they raise the level cap again in the future (lets be honest, a lot of people have no interest in playing certain classes outside of sub purposes, like hu or te) and instantly gain multiple levels.

Don't get me wrong though, it's still overly stupid to have required ~41m exp and a +35 weapon to get the unlock for 75 > 80, and then dump another 40 odd million ontop of that. It's not DIFFICULT if you actually play the class in question regularly (as you'll get a shitload of exp without even really realising it), but it IS tedious as all hell if you don't. I've already seen the new expert block requirements (a +35 weapon and whatever else) actively ignored in necky TD, with someone using completely ungrinded/unaffixed weapons and units, so even if you put stupid requirements on things doesn't mean people will play along.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    What grind?
    75 ---> 80
    to me is pretty much a week of playing for those who brand themselves as hardcore.
    not that the grind is hard or unreasonable, but it's kinda silly to play off the sharp curve increase as if its nothing lol.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Mar 22, 2017 at 01:47 PM.

Time to rock the Dragon Slayer once again for leveling Hunter. It's so damn mind numbing but it gets the job done. Featured LQ's seem to be really good for exp right now so it shouldn't be too hard to hit 80. Twice.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

76 to 80 seems to be in the range of 2 million exp more than the 4 skill point COs combined; the EXP to get the 5 class cubes for Level Cap Bonuses is about 4.9x of getting the single cube at level 75

the update trailers from the dev stream already show that Deus Esca will not require level 80 to enter:

Last edited by Ryuhou; Mar 23, 2017 at 08:59 AM.

I've been wanting XH Free Fields and Arks Quests on the older content for ages, but you know they're only holding it back so we can't cheese through collection sheets more than we already are.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter