Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The only thing I would see beneficial would be the My Shop, My Room, Premium Block, and more CO slots (since I'm always doing something CO related). Honestly, 15 USD (more or less, depending on the rate of exchange) doesn't sound to bad for a month or so.

Premium is worth buying if you like the game and you play it often enough. Although it's mostly convenience features, they help enhance the experience if you're a frequent player.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

access to premium blocks is a big bonus if you care about having good pugs (debatable on good)
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    access to premium blocks is a big bonus if you care about having good pugs (debatable on good)
    the difference between normal xh blocks and expert xh blocks is like night and day. so really, its better to say that premium blocks are a big bonus if you care about having a chance of good pugs. period.