Hopefully Someone has an answer to this but....

I was wondering if there is a Thread somewhere explaining how you can connect without proxy if it already exists. My friend who lives near me can play PSO2 without proxy but I can't for over a year now. Because of the new rule with the whole disconnection issues during EQ's and chances of being banned, I don't want to risk it by using Telepipe. Whenever I try searching for answers there is either no reply or the answer is nonexistent so if there is a thread for it then I somehow missed it. I often disconnect because of proxies in general so I was really hoping if I could find a way to play without it during EQ's.

I want to understand why proxy is needed on my computer and not my friends. Im hoping someone knows why its like this and hopefully there is an answer to this problem. If I have absolutely no choice but to use a proxy, I would also welcome some recommendations since whenever I try to look for proxies its always an outdated one.

Any reply would be helpful and hopefully this thread can help others like me who has the same problem when they should be able to connect without proxy if I find an answer elsewhere on how to be able to play without a proxy ill most likely write it down here (if i can ever find an answer).

Thank you if you do reply!