Default Alternate Drops for Orbit Collection File

Guys I need help. Since Mining Base VR XH is pretty much hard to finish I am wondering if what alternative mob or boss can I hunt to
    fill up the Cheripheed-NT gauge for Orbit Rifle CF and Overtail-NT gauge for Orbit Rod CF thank you :3

Consult http://pso2.swiki.jp/ , it shows what enemies drop which weapons, also at what levels.

I'm sorry to say that you must find those drops or keep fighting bosses in the Mining Base VR quest only. On the weapon progression part of the sheet it states that the gauge will only increase from that quest. So even if you find the Over Tail NT or Cheripheed NT in another Mining Base type quest, it will not count towards it. It's complete Mining Base VR or drop the sheet, I'm afraid.

I thought it only said that the monster frequently spawn at MBD VR. and my other gauges like for the AIS Ex and Esca Ragnus and all lvl 1+ monsters got filled when I hunted for the alternative mobs

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Consult http://pso2.swiki.jp/ , it shows what enemies drop which weapons, also at what levels.

Thank you :3

Check the Over Tail NT and Cheripheed NT weapons specifically(or any of the mining base exclusive weapons) and it will state that it will only progress from running Mining Base VR.
    The other 3 weapons that are part of the CF can be filled anywhere, and it does say that the enemies frequently spawn there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Check the Over Tail NT and Cheripheed NT weapons specifically(or any of the mining base exclusive weapons) and it will state that it will only progress from running Mining Base VR.
    The other 3 weapons that are part of the CF can be filled anywhere, and it does say that the enemies frequently spawn there.
    Oh lol sorry about that. And yeah Overtai-NT and Cheripheed-NT only drops from VR even wiki says that XD thank you very much good sir

The only item that requires TD VR is the upper right corner, with Guranz as the requirement.

The upper left corner does not require TD VR, HOWEVER level 80 exodas only spawn in TD VR and in TD 4 (the Exodas in the Odin LQ were level 75, and we currently can't do that quest anyway). Also the upper left corner items are things that don't naturally drop from anything: all the weapons can otherwise only come from the pyroxene exchange shop, and nothing naturally drops any pancake, much less a +3 one. In essence, the upper left corner is exclusive to TD VR and TD 4 on XH difficulty.

The roll in the upper left corner of the Viola CF may be an exception, I am not sure.

The lower left corner and (for weapons) lower right corner items are certainly not exclusive to TD VR.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9