Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

They do I think.

So far they have only uploaded either portions of or the entire broadcast on their official YouTube channel.
    我ら来たれり。ーWe have arrived.ー

My videos are also down for uploading the trailers. I got the copyright strike only for the newest content that I uploaded, but none of the older stuff. It's strange because sega takes months to reupload the content and due to time zones and other things it's tough for people to catch these streams and they shouldn't have to wait months to see the footage and I obviously don't monetize them. It's been years too so it's weird that they are doing that now. I'll see what make sense if there can be alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Goukezitsu View Post
    My videos are also down for uploading the trailers. I got the copyright strike only for the newest content that I uploaded, but none of the older stuff. It's strange because sega takes months to reupload the content and due to time zones and other things it's tough for people to catch these streams and they shouldn't have to wait months to see the footage and I obviously don't monetize them. It's been years too so it's weird that they are doing that now. I'll see what make sense if there can be alternatives.
    Seen all the dead links, you have my sympathy.

I suspect JP may have linked those videos to their discussion boards and caught sega's attention.

SEGA being out of touch with their modern day consumers. In other news, water is wet.

It's Japanese PR. What you expect? You also aren't suppose to stream Persona 5 but super duper special people get too.

Actually, this time I'm surprised it took them this long, Sega was always keen on keeping their copyrighted stuff on short leash, yet they haven't been caring for years about pso2 in this regard.

So if game's rising relevance or sudden change in policy due to ep5 approach didn't cause it, then its probably a request from Kotobukiya or Don Quixote.
    Last edited by Golgotha; May 16, 2017 at 06:57 AM.

They kept their Live Stream behind Nico premium subscribtion, it's make sense that they took down illegal streaming from their content.

And they also published their stream into their youtube's channal later on. For the Ads revenue of course.

careful this is real life money business

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    It's Japanese PR. What you expect? You also aren't suppose to stream Persona 5 but super duper special people get too.
    You're not supposed to stream it past a certain point. It have also been lifted a bit for the English community.