Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Good god, I knew you were salty, but this is ridiculously ranty.

Have you truly lost all faith in SEGA that you're now a mere misstep away from becoming the next Maenara? Where you destroy everything related to PSO, SEGA, any friends of yours that follow anything SEGA related, and so on and so forth?

------------------

To continue with the theme of batty and completely nonsense-ridden predictions of what EP5 will be... the next Planet will be Planet Seiga. Featuring Kirito from the Sword Art Online series as a secret boss!

.... Somebody kill me now. I've gone and done a bad thing.
    I'm pretty sure that was a shitpost.

And yes. Yes you did.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Phaleg kicks our char so hard she sends us to Rykros. And we have to manage to get back to the ARKS ship. But back in the ARKS ship nobody remembers us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Wait, so what's the difference between PSO Slicers and PSZ Slicers?
    PSZ slicer is a giant boomerang that bounces between enemys, acts like a talis and comes back to you. PSO slicer is like a Form wand with the latent already enabled. Your damage came from the wave as you watch it bounce between enemies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    So I'm still wondering if this Kimura hate is just english community thing only
    Hey dood, I just wanted to do something silly.

I found Arredoval's post to be funny too.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    It's like cooking. It needs a bit of salt to be worth eating. But not too much.
    The finale of ep3 used up most of my salt stores so it needs to be rationed.

But just for the sake of it, here's pure salt:
    Ep5 will be one time travel after another to create the perfect birthday party for Matoi. Themmmm rascally darkers keep running off with the party hats. The day will be March 31st.
    March. Thirty. First.
    Except I'll have already predicted it and will be far too sloshed to give a shit.
    Don't you mean April 31?

1. They re-release Beast race (the bonus face was just something to tie you over until then)
    2. New Class (Mains Axes, they still won't do R/T hybrid class)
    3. They finally help out Bouncer
    4. Make CT GU only or Alternatively give it a smaller dmg % if it's used off class/TMG (exception to Rifle I suppose)
    5. Add Weapons to pre-existing classes
    6. MORE 4-Man Quests with better rewards at the end (higher RDR/rewards vs Raid 12 group runs)
    7. Add new CM + Update CM shop so it's relevant
    8. Fix the PvP server lag
    9. More Freedom for Class Tree's
    10. Update crafting? (is it really used at this point outside starting players? or lazy ppl)
    11. New Photon Blasts/make them worth using MORE oftern (hard to describe for me)
    12. New Mag actions/attacks (example: Boost Crit Rate by 5-10% for 20's?, have the mag chuck bombs for knock up stuns on mobs)
    13. PD + Mother EQ for no reason
    14. DPS Dummy check quests for practicing Combo's etc without having to run to Rodo's/Parser (can set up different Models to be practiced on, Stat Check Box up as well with different options for situational testing)
    15. Preview Voice Tickets (why this wasn't added with the outfit stuff idk)
    16. Race Change for AC (lol no SG, you can't have it this easy)
    17. Revamp old PA's? (I mean one's that people don't use, ones that seemed practical back then but don't use now)
    18. New PA's/Techs (crafting getting old and taking far too long for what bare minimal work it takes to do for the few they do put out)
    19. More JB PA's for Christs sake (help BO out already)
    20. Do something with the Blue/Red rooms already and add the Alpha lobby back in, it's been on the back burner for too long
    21. Good Story Mode
    22. VR Old PS/PSU maps, good nostalgia deep but don't be lazy about it (aka release them over a course of a year)

I'm out of idea's atm but ya
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 14, 2017 at 08:27 PM.

They break the habit of changing lead devs every episode and we get Lord KMR twice in a row. Hahahahaha, shit.

Actually if Algol's involved, we might have Reiko Kodama as the new director.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    Actually if Algol's involved, we might have Reiko Kodama as the new director.
    She'd be the savior of PSO2's story if she got involved.

New class and New difficulty.