Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31143048

Might as well watch this super popular video if you have a nico account. (150k view in 3 days) It exactly emphasis how average causal players perform in PUG.

Yet sega's balance person simply adjust difficulty according to 8s *14 users...
    Holy crap that video. I just died from cringe and am writing this from the afterlife.

If this is how an average PSO2 player performs, the game should be balanced according to 8s *14 users. These people deserve to fail. Or go to SH or something, where their damage and performance belongs.

Might as well watch this super popular video if you have a nico account. (150k view in 3 days) It exactly emphasis how average causal players perform in PUG.

Sad I can't watch it but thats the price I pay for not wanting to create a nico account. Just like I can't comment on certain sites just because I don't do Facebook or Twitter.

thats has to be a troll video
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

well me 5s 14* users, yet manage to deal on XH where deus not nerf on that time, i failed once on 1st time cause dont know where should i take my position as ranger

50% resist? With WB jamming? They intend to kill Rangers completely eh?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    50% resist? With WB jamming? They intend to kill Rangers completely eh?
    Well too early to tell, they could keep all damage multipliers from parts as is and just cut down everything to half, meaning what's considered a weak point will still be. I reaaally hope it's what they're going for

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Well too early to tell, they could keep all damage multipliers from parts as is and just cut down everything to half, meaning what's considered a weak point will still be. I reaaally hope it's what they're going for
    Come to think of it, wave blast from Form series has 100% multiplier on headshot but still triggers Weak Hit Advance. Well, one can only hope SEGA doesn't fuck up this case.

On the other hand, RIP partisan/bow.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

...that was both amusing and depressing at the same time.

At least one of PSO2's great mysteries has been solved for me.

EDIT: I love reading the comments.
    Last edited by millefeuille; May 7, 2017 at 03:01 PM.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    It's 40% of Zephyros HP with a 50% damage resist. Its effective health is 80% of Zephyros.
    unless if the 50% damage reduction effects zanverse, banish etc, leaving them doing a fraction of a fraction of the damage, or if it negates weak hit advance, either one can effectively screw over multiple classes.

that said, if Sega talks about nerfing Maron then proceeds to nerf everything else but Maron( the damage reduction means a Maron explosion would have to do an effective 2mil+ before the cap kicked in, so its actually negating the nerf), I'm gonna laugh my ass off.