Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Woke up early to tackle the EQ, found myself an empty block and got into a nice MPA. We failed the damage check. Twice.

Then I realized I was in an XH block.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

My friend has been telling me about his xh block experiences, and they seem to be about same as here. He still needs 1 more drop from the new TD(he got 5 from the original Necky) but he cant seem to win a single run since he is stuck in xh blocks. I guess he could farm a different weapon, but it sucks when you already have a maxed regular orbit but for some reason you dont qualify to enter the tryhard blocks.
    Now I am curious in how many mpas in the xh block have succesfully finished Deus EQ.

Now I'm curious too since a lot of players can't be arsed to make proper builds and with the DPS check having enough HP that you can't expect one player to do it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    ..now I am curious in how many mpas in the xh block have succesfully finished Deus EQ.
    1 out of 14+ attempts. Mostly because 5 tryhards managed to random together for that MPA.

Woke up 5 minutes late. Stayed calm and waited for 2nd round.

Got into random MPA. Idiot A instant start teleport. Idiot B did not jump down the ship. Idiot C ragequit.

5 death at first desu hunar. Hands trembling.

Passed DPS check at 1 minute mark. 20% MPA damage. 999,999 maron still OP.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    999,999 maron still OP.
    Yep yep, I noticed that when Deus Esca fall at 1:50 before the end of Earth.

"Because of too much people abusing Maron usage, we decided to remove this pet. We apologize for your blablabla. A compensation of 5SG will be distributed at a later date."
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    "Because of too much people abusing Maron usage, we decided to remove this pet. We apologize for your blablabla. A compensation of 5SG will be distributed at a later date."
    they won't remove him, they'll just make him as threatening as an actual pillow, just like gunner in ep3

Well to be fair in my opinion, or we all deal consistent 200-300k and make the boss a worthwhile 5 minute experience for everyone (oh arceus forbids it takes more than 2 minutes!) like a rpg season final boss should be or say fuck it, give it 300m hp and let every class combo ever deal 999999 damage combos with 1 min cooldown and make it a dps e-peen race so our feelings dont get hurt.

That some of us need setup/charge to deal 200-500k and 20-30k normal attacks while someone waves and flails a 1m pillow around and bosses are tweaked so if theres no pillow user present we probably fail is the top bullshit on this game, that and the fact people want 2 minute fights when in other games actually rewarding bossfigths take 10 minutes to even hours, then again the "limited time boss figth chance until the next time in 12 hours" is the stupidity that raised this "rush and kill boss ASAP" meta.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Meanwhile, Boots is sitting in a corner, dealing 10k per tick with Strike 0 and whiffing Vintos.

I love you Bouncer, but sometimes...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Looks like Deus Esca is doing its job forcing encouraging players to start grinding for access to the Expert Blocks.