Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 LastLast

The quest seems to vanish if you succeed too. I assume this is associated with the bug since no other EQ does this.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Qliphads basically, it's because instead of using fuses to level up the pot, it'll just use photon sphere by default, which kinda saves you alot of fuses, and fun for those who want challenge.
    I see.
    It's just, I tried it once and ended up with 3 leechers so we failed. That is a very mediocre reward for such a "hard" quest.

Well, i just tried it and failed because of an animation skip that ended up having us to deal with both thorns from the ground and the sword horizontal sweep at the same time, we all got wiped out, one of my party member said he got his JG ignored. really too bad we can't retry it atm. Hope it get fixed by next maintenance

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Dying once is already an A rank. (For whoever died)

I died once last run because I was in limit break and as soon as we stunned the boss a magical lightning bolt hit the ground right on top of me. All because he cast it before getting stunned but the attack goes through even after the stun.

It makes sense I guess, but its aggravating as shit to be trying to watch directly above me when I want to climb the boss or attack the core.
    Last edited by Vatallus; May 12, 2017 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Well, i just tried it and failed because of an animation skip that ended up having us to deal with both thorns from the ground and the sword horizontal sweep at the same time, we all got wiped out, one of my party member said he got his JG ignored. really too bad we can't retry it atm. Hope it get fixed by next maintenance
    I think the thorn attack is unblockable? Cannot recall how many time I got blow up with maron shield.

Oh he was hit by the sword, he was out of reach of the thorns, unlike me , i was Fo/Te got the sword sweep attack right when mirage escape ended, and it just appeared from nowhere aka deus was standing still a millisecond before the end of the swipe attack appeared

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    I think the thorn attack is unblockable?
    it's blockable though I have all guard so I don't know how to go about blocking it without it.

Not impossible the JG failed because they got hit by the thorns and sword on the same frame, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    it's blockable though I have all guard so I don't know how to go about blocking it without it.
    You can see the thorns spread outwards. You want to be facing the originating point where the thorns would spread outward from and then Block/counter/guard it when they pop out.

And a 2nd failure, for today, again i got the buggy animation (others ppl in my party got it too, this time it involed wide sweeeping with hands + il grants thing), seems like it happens around 3 mins left during the DPS check, i somehow instinctively sensed it would happen and avoided the hits lol, only 2 deaths this time but our death count was already at 4/5 so it was enough to fail. Oh well victory will come soon enough but i really thought i would have it there seeing our DPS was pretty good and nobody got hit in the phase just before moon was destroyed. Anyway be wary when it's approaching 3 mins during DPS phase, seeing a party almost wiped out at that moment 2 consecutives times due to same bug while it's supposed to be just like before moon destruction............... if you don't get it good for you, but be prepared to encounter that. Unfortunately i can't tell if there are others bugs like that afterward xD
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; May 12, 2017 at 01:02 PM.