Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Spoiler!

4 fuse drops. Also seems to drop 11* units because we really needed the same repeat units taking up even more drop pools.

I really liked that EQ; it actually felt like a raid and I like that it all transitioned from one part to the next without needing to wait for another teleporter. Having Deus Hunar show up right away also kinda threw me, but I liked it. Also, got only 2 fuses.

400% rare boost got 1 fuse :/

The only thing I don't like about the EQ is that the Rappy pet isn't in the CF sheets. Meaning RNG all the way to even get one to drop. Thanks SEGA, give us the wand but not the pet's CF... >.>;

Nothing really new, the running section was nice I guess? Just attack the glowing orb with cinematics everywhere and camera too far up its own ass to really see any of it.

2 fuse here, fuh this was hard, first mpa failed 4 min dps chek.

The EQ is okay, but it's pretty much more of the same while just being much flashier about it. I'm not disappointed with the fight but I'm definitely not amazed. Was 375% RDR boosted and got 3 fuses.

I didn't feel anything from this EQ. Felt kind of like a mess to me. The music wasn't even interesting. Barely passed the DPS check and I thought the MPA was doing fine.

Nearly failed my first time, finished with 8 sec to spare. I checked player's gear afterward, fucking HP/PP stackers who forego DPS (fuck off).

Got 3 fuses with 250+100 tri, seems like Torana stones, the number you get is relatively random. Also, titles only gives SG (10,10, 20 SG for 1, 10, 30 kills), i was hoping for some fuses. As for the EQ, my mpa got to the end really fast, like pretty much each phase didn't exceed 2 mins, sometimes it was less than 1 min, there was only when the 5 min to save Earth E-trial came up, there we won with like 40 secs left. So idk, it's pretty well executed on one hand, but it seems like being too strong in that EQ just gives you a glimpse of the fight rather than the fight itself xD. I really liked when Zephyros destroyed the Moon and the effects in the sky playing during the last part of the fight though .

Also, the crystal loot place: WTF with the hats on those statues?!!!!

Spoiler!

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA