Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Deus nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Deus is sloppy but what needed fixing is tighter animations and better camera. Most of his difficulty comes from taking damage even though his fist is completely still or a laser has already passed by cleanly. Or the cutscenes screw with your camera and you can't see what he's doing.
    ^ ^ ^This^ ^ ^

And dang they nerf it when I started to like it. No wonder why I found last run (the one just before today tdvr) super smooth versus previous ones with no death at all.

But... But why? I liked the fight just the way it is.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

This is why we can't have nice things.

goddamn casuils.... heaven forbid we have some form of difficulty.. seems like the pd buff was a fluke but not even that was actually hard but it was an improvement over the original quest (minus double cause everyone hates double)

They can just increase the 5 minutes to 7-10 minutes but they decided to make the boss weaker instead. But I'm fine with it cause the boss is so damn boring. Agreed with Selphea that it needs tighter animation. I mean even DF Loser still has it far better than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    seems like the pd buff was a fluke
    With the coming buffed raid boss (Yamato) on June, it seems more like a new trend that's gonna happen on future raid bosses, more than just a fluke, so it may will be : 1st year get a base/easy version of a raid boss, then after 1 year get a boosted version of it. So we're probably gonna say "this is how it should have been" yeah, but SEGA is never gonna do the right version on an EQ release and more wait some months have passed before putting a version that would please the more serious players. The game has to last 10 years so whatever it takes, they'll go for it, even dispatching a content in 2 versions xD

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    They can just increase the 5 minutes to 7-10 minutes but they decided to make the boss weaker instead.
    Someone give this guy the whole rappy cookie bag pls.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

So much salt from such a miniscule community compared to the JP side... I wonder what they think about the nerf. Maybe there was a large enough amount of fail rates amongst JP players that made SEGA want to nerf Deus Esca.

but he wasnt hard to begin with.. nerf not needed especially on damage since his damage was both fine and telegraphed

Quote Originally Posted by Zanverse View Post
    Maybe there was a large enough amount of fail rates amongst JP players that made SEGA want to nerf Deus Esca.
    Mmmm, maybe not in terms of JP vs EN players but more in terms of Expert blocks VS lower tier blocks (XH, SH, VH........), the quest isn't XH only, and the only barrier on XH there is is a 75/75 lvl requirement and you can still be stuck out of expert blocks because you either don't have a NT 13* at +35 (couldn't do enough CF in time) or didn't bother to do the solo XQ title required (also, is it said in game you need that title when you try to access Expert blocks while not having the title?). So yeah from an "expert block player" pov this nerf doesn't make any sense, but it definitly makes sense if the other part of XH players (the non-expert ones) and lower tier mpas (SH, VH....) can't really clear it. If expert blocks weren't implemented, i'm pretty sure there wouldn't have been a nerf since with so many ppl in expert blocks atm, there would have been more ppl with proper strenght to defeat 75M HP Deus to carry the les geared players xD
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Apr 26, 2017 at 11:26 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA