Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Deus nerf

I think people are forgetting this sheet is here until GODDAMN NOVEMBER.

And right after,just like astra,it will promptly be BTFO by something else.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    (mother still pops up and we have no CF)
    Meanwhile we only have 2 TDVR this week despite the CF still being available.

I feel nothing but complete, unfiltered dissapointment. Sasuga Kimura.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    The bottleneck for those CFs are the exodas anyway, you really want to go to TD4 for them. VR will probably enter normal EQ rotation soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    The bottleneck for those CFs are the exodas anyway, you really want to go to TD4 for them. VR will probably enter normal EQ rotation soon.
    I wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't for Zeta being required in TDVR at all. If it wasn't mandatory and the item being farmable elsewhere, I'd be ok with it. As for exoda, yeah you're right about that, TD4 has them and I've been doing those when I can.

I guess Earth was blowing up too many times.

It would be funny if Tokyo and Las Vegas quests were temporarily made unavailable to you whenever you failed the Deus EQ. =D

Quote Originally Posted by millefeuille View Post
    ...at least people won't complain as much anymore?
    xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    EP1-3: I'll just take my time, dem weapons aint going anywhere anyway

EP4: HOLY SHIT NEW CONTENT OUT HURRY AND GIT IT BEFORE IT EXPIRES NO STONES FOR YOU TO COLLECT FOR YOU TO GET IT LATER YOU LAZY BASTARDS NOW TRY HARDER AND FASTER SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!!!!
    This person speaks the truth. In fact, those EP1-3 weapons are still there, basking in their obsolescence.

TDVR triggers are available now. I guess, in Sega's mind, they have provided the necessary allowance for those CFs. But, wow though.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Apr 26, 2017 at 08:33 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

1.Sega hyped thorny weapons+boss
    2.Made difficult boss that apparently has 40% (more or less, not exact number) fail rate
    3.Can be cleared only once
    4.Weapons come from a filling bar that only counts if you defeat it
    5.Said weapon filling bar has an expiry date which leaves you with non-existant drop rates of useable weapons
    6.You need the weapon 6 times for maximum powah

IF point 5 didnt exist the nerf could have been avoided point 6 just fucks it even more; in SEGA´s case giving your community which like it or not its at least 60% casuals who play for the phasion (and represent your revenue) you cant simply give them 1 month to git gud and bitchslap them with a boss that has "people hit 1m+ so nerf it to 999999" in mind when said population´s average on the 200k per hit and several times SEGA has defended the "casuls and pros can play together!" mindset.

SEGA added the numbers (apparently they can add) and probably got shitted on by at least half its playerbase about the above mentioned points, if we didnt have a limited time for the thorny weapons or ANY CF then maybe we could have a 6 months time to fill said weapon (mother still pops up and we have no CF) with a stupid hard boss like you all want and maybe ultimate amdus wont be dead like it is now.
    No, that's just wrong.
    People hitting for too high damage fuck up the game entirely. It's Sega's fault for allowing it in the first place but the problem in this (and only this) case are not the casuals.
    We get run limits on some eqs like Magatsu because op builds ran him too often. And we get unbelievably annoying boss eqs because Sega now designers every single boss to be super annoying and only letting us attack a few seconds at a time precisely to make it a lot harder to setup high damage burst.
    If not for that kind of damage, the game would be a lot better. Would be enough if people weren't using it as Sega clearly didn't expect it to happen and had designed the game without it in mind.
    Of course the actual fault lies with Sega to not only not expect people to try out get as high damage as possible, but to also react in the most retarded way imaginable and ruin a large part of the game instead of just nerfing this damage. They could have implemented a 999,999 damage cap for everything years ago and we would not have such abominations as 2nd Double + PD or Mother or Deus, they would actually be fun instead of purely a chore for digital carrots.

Also, making people fail quests not due to lack of skill but because of an arbitrary damage check is BS. And considering how most people are encouraged to be casuals that are not able to do this and forcing good players to carry them, threatening the with permanent ban if they don't want and tying virtually all good rewards to the quest, it is some of the worst game design ever.
    In the first place, reward for effort is one of the most important rules of good game design. Denying this, especially in such a way is doing nothing but turning people off the game entirely.

I am doing Deus only because I haven't failed yet, but if I do, I will probably instantly drop all Zeinesis sheets and quite possibly go on another half year hiatus, hoping the game is less shit then.
    I am having a lot of fun some some parts of the game, but I hate how Sega forces us to do what they want instead of letting us have fun how we want. There is very little else to do besides eqs.
    XQs are only fun in small doses, BA/CQ don't let you use your gear and skills and that leaves Explorations. They would be a ton of fun in XH but cause Sega is dumb we have to make do with SH.
    SHAQs are like XH explorations with even lvl 80 enemies, but needing caps and needing to find a certain amount or it's really expensive next time removes the free fun you can have in explorations, you are always under pressure to fulfill a quota.
    Also this and the time limit cause most people to rush as if it's an eq, which is again very different from explorations. Doing them alone is feasible but risky because you can easily go without a long enough burst to reach your capsule quota with a fully party and it's even more likely this happens if you use freind partners with considerably lower code spawn rate.

I wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't for Zeta being required in TDVR at all. If it wasn't mandatory and the item being farmable elsewhere, I'd be ok with it. As for exoda, yeah you're right about that, TD4 has them and I've been doing those when I can.
    Except you can now buy VR triggers, rendering the 'scheduled only' restriction moot. Finding other people who actually WANT to run that shitty eq is a different story though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    No, that's just wrong.
    People hitting for too high damage fuck up the game entirely. It's Sega's fault for allowing it in the first place but the problem in this (and only this) case are not the casuals.
    bitchslap them with a boss that has "people hit 1m+ so nerf it to 999999" in mind <--SEGA´s mindset
    said population´s average on the 200k per hit <--Reality
    Maybe you misread but nowhere im blaming/bashing casuals, im blaming sega for thinking everyone is arsepulling 1m hits and i do think making damage checks or fail in a 1 hour 2 per day (depends on how much you can play) limited time 6x weapon grindfest is utter BS (at least remove time limits ffs) i just said what you walltexted in a snip.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I don't know about you guys, but I'm only level 40, grabbed three of those sheets for the weapon-thingies, and just do them once a day on the phone app.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!