Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Deus nerf

Wait, the nerf is already effective ?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

HAHA man the amount of butthurt from this is off the charts. Sega at it again.

This boss was lame and boring as it was least it dies faster now.

a nerf for casuals and non-experts

Cant say I dont find this funny. At least it means faster clears and less buff wasted. They made a chore(like most eqs) less of a chore, so is all cool for me

I haven't played for 1 year so i'm stuck in XH blocks (thanks sega for that stupid +35 wall) and the only thing i've seen here is timer over the 2 first days, i haven't tried since tho because it wasn't fun to waste 30min for nothing...
    I'm probably outdated, I have saiki set + austere60 with decent affix, not OP but better than average in XH blocks so I think I'm still doing ok damage to any EQ/boss.
    Unfortunately almost all my friends quit/stop pso2 (can't blame them) so I play in random pugs for EQ.
    This EQ is indeed just fine with a mpa you know or decent geared players etc.. but can be really unfair and too random in public so it needed a tweak.
    It's not like cmode or ultimate or idk anything challenging that you can redo anytime, with a scheduled EQ it's just bad.
    If sega nerfed it after the 1st week, it's probably because something was wrong with the fail rate don't you think?
    You will have the rematch thing to have fun anyway.

Deus is sloppy but what needed fixing is tighter animations and better camera. Most of his difficulty comes from taking damage even though his fist is completely still or a laser has already passed by cleanly. Or the cutscenes screw with your camera and you can't see what he's doing.

Pretty sure this nerf was already planned before the release of Deus, that's the first time a nerf happened that fast xD. That or they kept a HP and ATK values somewhere in case the one from past week was too much, i mean clearing this EQ in XH blocks was rare so from SEGA's point of view that's not good as you're not supposed to fail an EQ with 12 ppl, at all even if you're in non-expert blocks

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Maybe they jacked the parser code to see how average XH DPS looks like

But XH blocks really wouldn't be too bad if a good farmable 12* NT existed and skill trees didn't have so many ATK Up and Dex skills for newbies to sink points into.

1 minute and 30 seconds for a random MPA with no Ranger but a Techer to pass the DPS check. Good nerf.

More psow bitching for the sake of bitching.