Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Deus nerf

So, my usual expert block run went from lasting for 15 minutes to 13 minutes.

how many dcs before they ban you for dc in eq? those garbage servers just dced me 2 times in a row after 1/3 minutes into the eq
    obviously my connection is fine since my ssh connection didnt even flicker
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Mission was fun and exciting because there was a chance you could actually lose.

Finished with about 2 minute 30 seconds left just now, what a letdown.

Just finished the DPS check part with 3 mins 15 seconds left in a kinda decent MPA (had a good Techer, but WB wasn't available during every weak spot of the final part). They've nerfed his HP through the floor, it's a joke of a fight just like every other now. Irony, since the difficulty of this was pushing me to finally put some effort into upgrading my equipment (haven't touched it since Austere) but now I'm back to having to reason to again.
    Last edited by Azure Falcon; Apr 26, 2017 at 06:22 AM.

They could as well modify Deus Hunas 2nd form roots attack (the one he does in a melee unreachable distance), it feels like a weird stop in the battle.

If you people complaining for a challenge want the challenge then go play in normal XH blocks instead of expert. lol Help out newer players instead of complaining about stuff that wont matter in a month. =P

Well the HP nerf is okay for me tough the atk nerf isn't necessary

I guess if you guys want more challenge just wait that rematch version

Noooo, my salt mines! They're all gone now, gone.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    If you people complaining for a challenge want the challenge then go play in normal XH blocks instead of expert. lol Help out newer players instead of complaining about stuff that wont matter in a month. =P
    Did that 4 times already with a teammate who has austere but isn't allowed into the expert blocks because of the nonsense +35 rule. Normal XH on Ship 9 clears it just as fast as "Expert" blocks do.

3 mins left in the DPS check, while i was usually between 1 and 2 mins, lol. Looks like it was nerfed by 40% at least, so that clarifies how SEGA see their 12-man EQs : the easiest content in the game, not supposed to be hard; so don't expect any coming 12 man EQ to be hard . The 4-man rematch should be the hard version (finger crossed). Honestly, i'm not really bothered by that nerf as i never failed that quest nor ever was in a mpa that was close to failure (like under 30 secs), so it's just faster completion and less time used on boosters for me xD
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Apr 26, 2017 at 06:39 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA