Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

My main issue with Episode 4 is that it's just changed the game into some sort of MMO-mobage hybrid consisting entirely of chores and not much solid gameplay (though, I guess you could argue it was Episode 3 that really started this trend).

I feel you don't really play PSO2 anymore, just follow the directions given to you through new concepts like Collect Files and the plethora of limited-time / run-limited / scheduled-only Emergency Quests.

Episode 4 would have been good if there was actually content to properly play, but Episode 4 offered none of that. Ultimate Amduscia was a step in the right direction, but Collect Files killed it, along with just being completely forgotten about.

I don't have the game on my computer anymore because it's just simply not fun to pursue your goals, I got tired of doing the same shitty chores over and over again, which couldn't even be done at my own leisure. Will Episode 5 fix this? Maybe, but also probably not.

While many necessary QoL changes ended up coming (Front S-Roll, some ring skills, people have mentioned this) which made the game better to play, the overall design is extremely wonky and unfun.

Episode 2 was definitely the best episode. While it had some shocking balance issues, there was stuff to actually do.

ep4 = hope your free time alligns with scheduled eqs and schedule your free time around scheduled eqs
    fuck that shit
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by lostinseganet View Post
    Yea PSO3 with PSVR! Sega should jump in since their is little competition in the action rpg setting in PSVR yet.
    I'm just hoping for a Nintendo Switch availability while discontinuing making any versions for the PSVita or any other possible Sony handhelds.

All the game play Elements: SU, Rings, UQ, CF, PVP were all good editions IMO

The story was very underwhelming and felt Like a shounen adventure with Hitsugi and friends with new BFF/husbando or waifu/ Player-chan/kun tagging along

All that really came out of it are my new waifu Xiera and Hitsugi.
    fuck that psycho bitch Kohri

Episode 4 has great music (mainly Realize and Borderless). There's a few things it improved and the layered wear system is interesting but costs players a fortune buying all the bits. Collection files are always really repetitive and dull. PvP is alright and rings are a good addition.

The story was terrible and only partially redeemed by having no Matter Board (Story Board is much better), and the anime was boring as hell. Having said that, the story has never been a strong point of this game, Ep4 just made it more apparent. I preferred the minimalist (read: almost non-existant) story in PSO.

It also added Summoner which I can't stand. It made every boss start dropping eggs which is annoying for non-SU players, Maron is ridiculous and Pietro is worst NPC and most certainly not 'mai furendo'.

Ep4 also made it even more clear that the real game is Emergency Quests, so god help anyone who can't be idling in the blocks for hours beforehand.

Waifu simulator game is strong.

Roll on Episode 5, surely the only way is up

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

This has most likely been said.

no more loli npc plz
    NO MORE ANIMU NONSENSE

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    How is braver being guren only any better? At least shunka was satisfying to use due to being hilariously overpowered. Guren is just better than everything else but still feels flimsy and does bad damage.

As for me, I started playing less and less and now have quit completely. Considering removing the game entirely because it's an unoptimized waste of space but I'm still waiting on ep5 reveals I guess.
    Guren is far better than Shunka. It's really not the same.
    Shunka is slow and clunky and made everything else obsolete.
    Guren is fast and an amazing gap closer, far more appropriate for a speed based Kenshin like class.
    And mainly, it is not actually OP like Shunka and while most of the time it's the best choice, several other options are close behind (Sakura T0 even has higher dps) so while Guren is used most of the time, it is hardly used 99% of the time like Shunka.

I want some more involvement with our Support Partner I mean besides one story mission they have been given no purpose other than to do CERTAIN collect quests. Even those are becoming more limited considering they can't go do quests involving gathering materials such as red meat and the like.

Let us have them during story missions they don't need to talk or anything I just want something more out of them besides 'here go farm for these items'.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    I want some more involvement with our Support Partner I mean besides one story mission they have been given no purpose other than to do CERTAIN collect quests. Even those are becoming more limited considering they can't go do quests involving gathering materials such as red meat and the like.

Let us have them during story missions they don't need to talk or anything I just want something more out of them besides 'here go farm for these items'.
    Spoiler!
    Honestly people would probably use them way more often if they werent absolutely tiny.
    Spoiler!

That feel when you realized he is spying on us quietly from somewhere.