Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Buff to ranger: Add JG L ring when charging PA´s

Forces have it and they don´t even need to stand in one place. We need to riot.

I'd rather remove it from Force (and, possibly, Hunter too) than give it to anything else. Automated parries are an easily abusable mess of a mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    I'd rather remove it from Force (and, possibly, Hunter too) than give it to anything else. Automated parries are an easily abusable mess of a mechanic.
    the parries are only for 1 hit, so they dont cut it in cluster fucks/multi hit attacks where this type of mechanic matters the most. on top of that all the normal parries are significantly more abusable then tech charge parry and hunter charge parry.

also the game has become a giant cluster fuck of hitboxes so i dont really think that removing such things will be healthy for the game. lol

And for anyone who comes here saying "Ra has wb" give me a break, every boss nowadays has wb jam and it becomes just as powerful as shifta, but a lot less efficient.
    Last edited by MightyHarken; May 3, 2017 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    every boss nowadays has wb jam and it becomes just as powerful as shifta, but a lot less inefficient.

so it's more efficient?

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    so it's more efficient?
    my bad, lol

Rather than a ring, just make it an actual (1sp) skill.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Rather than a ring, just make it an actual (1sp) skill.
    I feel like this would be fine because at this point were running out of useful things to put points in for the Ranger tree.

Kinda depressing to theorycraft balancing PSO2 since I don't think SEGA will ever get it right. I mean... traps. Traps don't even work on Ultimate, the only place where they would be remotely useful. And spending 10 points on extending roll invulnerability frames? It's like they got a 5th grader to make the skill trees.

Not JG, rifle needs to get away from the high risk high reward pas that mostly rely on enemy ai RNG and revamp them to be much more reliable and just don't do such massive damage.

Overall damage ought to rise due to far higher upkeep. And failing a lot of pas cause enemies and bosses move at the wrong time, interrupt you or projectile speed is pathetically slow is just incredibly frustrating.

I think launcher has the problem even more but I haven't used it since ep2 or 3 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Not JG, rifle needs to get away from the high risk high reward pas that mostly rely on enemy ai RNG and revamp them to be much more reliable and just don't do such massive damage.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????