Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Omega reminds me of the time when I played Shadow of the Colossus on PS2. Are going to get new Swords/TMGs/Talis for Hero or will they add Hero class to all those weapons. Do we need 3 mags for Hero and switch them and affix S-R-T Atk to units now or switch those too?

Go beyond! PLUS ULTRA!

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Are going to get new Swords/TMGs/Talis for Hero or will they add Hero class to all those weapons. Do we need 3 mags for Hero and switch them and affix S-R-T Atk to units now or switch those too?
    Going to be using existing stuffs. So Hero added to them probably. You only need 1 ATK mag for the class according to HMZK. Dunno about units.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

So, I guess Hero-class might have ....... Switch-x like Su?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Hmm lets see..

Bunch of PA power ups, PA PP downs, lazy to translate all. Just assume every relevant PA is buffed except the following:
    Sword, DS, TD, Launcher, DB.
    Rifle PA buff to everything except EA, SC, OP, Para-0
    TMG buff only on Elder Rebellion and Grim Barrage
    Katana no buff to Hatou, Sakura, Kanran, no nerf to Guren

Skill tree changes are mostly already in the stream, but these are the few with specific values:
    Fo/Te element mastery 2 maxes at 5 instead of 10, values adjusted.
    Wand Lovers maxes at 5, wand reactor maxes at 1, wand gear element maxes at 1, Shifta and Deband advance, Shifta Crit, Deband Cut, now maxes at 5

Chain Finisher main class only. Huehuehuehue.

The most worrisome thing on that entire balance list is the Weak Hit Advance change, actually.

It no longer works unless a WB mark is there.

Pretty sure it says it now works on WB areas rather than only works on WB areas. At least that's how it sounded like to me. Which actually doesn't make sense to me because I always thought it applied it's multiplier on WB areas.
    Last edited by escarlata; Jun 10, 2017 at 06:47 AM.

So I have TeHu as go to Techer main class. Is TeHu too weak to use properly and I need to go to TeBr, TeFi or should I retire it?

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    TE nerf confirmed, I can finally quit this game.
    there is one buff with TE

changelog mentions "wand mastery 1 and 2" skills to cost as much as the new reduced cost of elemental masteries. This skill doesn't exist in current tree, so it means it will be a straight multiplier buff to wand melee, and if it multiplies wand melee by the same amount of % as elements... well every TE is dead except pure melee ones. But TE is still alive

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Pretty sure it says it now works on WB areas rather than only works on WB areas. At least that's how it sounded like to me. Which doesn't make sense because I always thought it applied
    there are a few cases where it doesn't happen.
    Basically, WHA triggers if multiplier on part is 1.2x. Jammed wb gives 1.3 (if I recall correctly), but that means that parts with actual resistance ( think train ghidoran legs and the likes) jammed wb and even at times normal wb wouldn't trigger WHA because the part multiplier still didn't go above 1.2x even with wb on.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jun 10, 2017 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    The most worrisome thing on that entire balance list is the Weak Hit Advance change, actually.

It no longer works unless a WB mark is there.
    Pretty sure the change is allowing WHA to trigger on non-weakpoints if they have WB.