Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    The Seiga upgrade series is Sekaizer.
    Does it have same potential, just more attack power?
    I'm interested in Sword (still using Seiga Sword atm for my barely used alt now)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    Call me crazy, but if a class can solo EQs like that, it's probably a bit on the OP side.
    you literally don't understand what you're talking about. a large variety of classes have all been good for soloing EQs. the only reason fo held a candle to any times was because of compound techs. with 2min cd, they will be irrelevant for any boss once compound is on cd. mobbing only class.

maybe this will make it easier for you to understand.

traces of darkness XH potential
    fi - 1:5x (unchanged/buffed)
    fo - 1:5x (nerfed)
    br/ra - 1:5x (nerfed)

I think the idea here is that people are too reliant on their classes "one trick" i.e. WB, Zanverse, Compounds, Chain, Marron, etc. By knocking these things down a peg and putting everything up, they hope to create more variety. Perhaps that's why Fi got off scot-free; while yes, Fi is an OP piece of shit and always will be, at least it's OP in a wide variety of ways.
    Last edited by Mattykins; Jun 10, 2017 at 07:38 AM.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    And while they're nerfing coumpounds, almost everything else is buffed so FO is really not dead.
    did you read the patch notes? the large majority of tech buffs are pointless regarding dps. it's back to being a mobbing-only class.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    you literally don't understand what you're talking about. a large variety of classes have all been good for soloing EQs. the only reason fo held a candle to any times was because of compound techs. with 2min cd, they will be irrelevant for any boss once compound is on cd. mobbing only class.

maybe this will make it easier for you to understand.

traces of darkness XH potential
    fi - 1:5x (unchanged/buffed)
    fo - 1:5x (nerfed)
    br/ra - 1:5x (nerfed)
    lol, relax. As mentioned, they're buffing normal techs. Pardon my poor wording; I think what I want to say is that a class shouldn't be reliant on its personal nuke to solo or not. Compounds shouldn't be the thread that this hangs by. A class shouldn't stand on a single pillar, so to speak. If that's the way it is, then that one element of the class is probably OP, and a middle ground should be sought, which is what's happening here.

Mattykins - Ship 02

I think the idea here is that people are too reliant on their classes "one trick" i.e. WB, Zanverse, Compounds, Chain, Marron, etc. By knocking these things down a peg and putting everything up, they hope to create more variety. Perhaps that's why Fi got off scot-free; while yes, Fi is an OP piece of shit and always will be, at least it's OP in a wide variety of ways.
    read above post. none of the dps techs were buffed. it is a flat nerf, end of story.

"Various Technic and Customized Technic buffs" It's kinda tucked away, but it's there.

Mattykins - Ship 02

"Various Technic and Customized Technic buffs" It's kinda tucked away, but it's there.
    they are listed on official site. i'm not just talking out of my ass here.
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=11331

Ragrants wasnt, Ilbarta wasnt, Gimegid wasnt, Nazan wasnt. Unless the other techs got such a massive buff that they some overtook these, Fo were not compensated in any other way. The only saving grace Fo got is that they can apparently either max out 5 elements or fully max out Photon Flare now.
    Last edited by escarlata; Jun 10, 2017 at 07:54 AM.

i fully side with team fo on this having spent 240 fuses on rod and tally...
    fo should absolutely hang on compounds, its a class that takes 12 weps to fully optimize (7 with epd) - high price should yield high reward
    not like barastions are easy to use when an xh boss trying to one-shot you or mobs creep on you when you stuck in fomel animation

why ppl hate op stuff anyways? makes pugs get cubes/rares faster? makes grinding bearable?
    next time apprentice dont get burned cause fomel on cd the mpa will be: "yup thats more fair, lets fight it the hard way...?"