Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    This might be a somewhat foolish question, but why is the recast timer on Compounds such a big deal? Doesn't it take a long time to activate them anyways?
    With magical piece, you could see FOs do nonsense like using compounds twice in the span of ~30 seconds.
    Two examples I watched from nico nico was a zan spamming Fo vs zigmorde, and Fo vs double solo.

They could potentially use compounds 3 or more times by the time I even use KC a second time (KC has a 90 second recast). Not to mention the damage compounds do is on another level entirely. That is why I complain about it.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 10, 2017 at 02:27 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Does it have same potential, just more attack power?
    I'm interested in Sword (still using Seiga Sword atm for my barely used alt now)
    I wonder that too.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

As a TE main I feel like Sega just told me to go play another mmo. Absolutely savage nerfs, but it seems like the JP players are being incredibly vocal about it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    As a TE main I feel like Sega just told me to go play another mmo. Absolutely savage nerfs, but it seems like the JP players are being incredibly vocal about it as well.
    What makes it harsh for me is that there is no Wand melee PAs to replace the zanverse nerf to help alleviate it. Don't know of anyone really who plays TeFo for the techs exclusive, as playing FoTe is much better at that.

Te has it really bad, they got hit by not just the Zanverse nerf, but the Banish nerf for TeBr, the Maron nerf for TeSu and the compound nerf too.

Also, leader of Arks who got corrupted by Dark Falz and eventually defeated, then comes back in a giant castle...
    Last edited by Selphea; Jun 10, 2017 at 09:36 PM.

"Before he died, however, he claimed that he would be reincarnated again to bring more terror to Algo"

>Luther is Lassic
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    I have BrHu, RaHu, SuGu, TeSu, FiBo and FoTe on my main so half of them will be dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    With magical piece, you could see FOs do nonsense like using compounds twice in the span of ~30 seconds.
    Two examples I watched from nico nico was a zan spamming Fo vs zigmorde, and Fo vs double solo.

They could potentially use compounds 3 or more times by the time I even use KC a second time (KC has a 90 second recast). Not to mention the damage compounds do is on another level entirely. That is why I complain about it.
    Oh dear.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I have BrHu, RaHu, SuGu, TeSu, FiBo and FoTe on my main so half of them will be dead...
    Time to explore pets outside of marons. Start with Aero.