Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I'd be down with Jellen and Zalure being brought back.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

i wonder how abusable it'd be if those techs came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    i wonder how abusable it'd be if those techs came back.
    The problem is that enemies are already flimsy enough that they aren't particularly necessary.

If enemies had stats like PSNova post-game (I'm looking at you, mook with 2,000,000 hit points with two-hit kill attacks), then maybe they'd be useful.
    Last edited by Altiea; May 23, 2017 at 02:27 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

For jetboots, I would like the Falz Hunar's high kick: no iframes and weak, but able to knocking​ out small enemies and casting a full megiverse on impact. Even better, make it chargeable, with 2 levels: levels 0 (uncharged) -> only hit enemies; level 1 -> hit and knock out; level 2 -> hit, k.o. and megiverse. How about that?

That kick is badass and we need more JB pas. I'd love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The problem is that enemies are already flimsy enough that they aren't particularly necessary.
    If enemies had stats like PSNova post-game (I'm looking at you, mook with 2,000,000 hit points with two-hit kill attacks), then maybe they'd be useful.
    True.
    Also, having to cast JZ for every enemy wasn't very fun in PSOBB, I doubt it will be much better in PSO2. But a kind of Jellen to use on bosses would be nice, some bosses like Deus hit hard and fast with a lot of cheap shots (like a 3000 damage attack or the first phase of Deus Hunar spamming stun attacks so fast you can only rarely get out of stun before you get hit again and can easily get hit 5 times and die if you don't dodge all of these attacks).

I still think Jellen and Zalure should have been what Bo does with the JB PA shift actions instead of buffs. It makes more sense. :I

Quote Originally Posted by SmolNeko View Post
    I propose a Katana Braver only one where bravers hold it like they would a PB, it has them hold their sword kazan charge style then when a timer expires, all bravers participating get KC auto-proc and start to fly around spamming gurren until they all hit max KCF, before finally all ending with it at the same time. No matter what damage gets dealt the enemy targeted by the person who initiates will split in half and die while saying "N-no this cannot be!!". Will also display a DMC style combo rating based on how many guren ticks were connected.
    Using Guren normally on a group of weak mobs already is like this.

What we really need is a pa with decent damage and good range on tmg. Something to finish a chain with when a boss moves away. Atm the only option is to let it expire cause you can't move fast enough to get in range again and no pa can reach the boss.