Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default My Idea for an Episode 5 Intro

*Open link to get into the story* (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6Ufyp3F4tU)

5 Years after the events of the Profound darkness, the arks fleet has detected new life signals from a distant universe, upon deepening themselves into the new galaxy, many of the ships started failing and were lost in space, except for one ship which had been pulled into the gravitational force of a desertic planet.

Now the Arks ship is stranded in an unknown planet, our heros soon discover their surroundings are filled by photon energy eating maggots and alien predator life forms who are invulnerable to conventional weapons. dozens of research groups have gone to investigate the surrounding areas but none have returned and none respond to the operators.

Our MC´s quest is divided in two things; The first one is to search for signs of the research teams, and the second one is to complete the mission assigned to the previous arks; "Investigate the depths of the planet and look for any clues as to what´s going on so we can have a better position in this dire situation.

E trials:

"Escape".
    Giant predators will hunt arks and devour them, avoid combat at all costs since they´re invunerable to damage.

"Extermination"
    Destroy all surrounding maggots before they feed on your photon energy. (Failing to win the trial will drain your PP to 0 for 5 minutes)

1st field: "Dreaded Forest".

Area Boss: Giant darker worm. (will leave attacks and abilities to your imagination).

Lol, just my wish for episode 5. Or a similar story. :P

I'd just like to point out that the Profound Darkness problem hasn't been solved. Just put on hold while we do filler earth stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'd just like to point out that the Profound Darkness problem hasn't been solved. Just put on hold while we do filler earth stuff.
    The game needs an excuse to keep having raid boss fights. If they killed off PD, then it would make no sense to keep fighting it story-wise.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The game needs an excuse to keep having raid boss fights. If they killed off PD, then it would make no sense to keep fighting it story-wise.
    It's immediately brought up that Xiao is trying to find a more permanent solution to PD. I know what you mean, but I don't think they would bring that up without it coming up later.

I´m just dying for a good story, lol. I only hope Sega delivers this time.

I'm a sucker for a "stranded in an unknown world" premise.

A forced, edgy survival setup not unlike a horror game? And that immediately equates to a good story?

This is why I'm glad the English community has no influence on this game's direction.

Nah, Harken is a special kind of edgy.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Moving toward a new dawn Phantom Rain's Avatar

that whole premise sounds a lot like Phantasy Star Nova

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    *Open link to get into the story* (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6Ufyp3F4tU)

5 Years after the events of the Profound darkness, the arks fleet has detected new life signals from a distant universe, upon deepening themselves into the new galaxy, many of the ships started failing and were lost in space, except for one ship which had been pulled into the gravitational force of a desertic planet.

Now the Arks ship is stranded in an unknown planet, our heros soon discover their surroundings are filled by photon energy eating maggots and alien predator life forms who are invulnerable to conventional weapons. dozens of research groups have gone to investigate the surrounding areas but none have returned and none respond to the operators.

Our MC´s quest is divided in two things; The first one is to search for signs of the research teams, and the second one is to complete the mission assigned to the previous arks; "Investigate the depths of the planet and look for any clues as to what´s going on so we can have a better position in this dire situation.

E trials:

"Escape".
    Giant predators will hunt arks and devour them, avoid combat at all costs since they´re invunerable to damage.

"Extermination"
    Destroy all surrounding maggots before they feed on your photon energy. (Failing to win the trial will drain your PP to 0 for 5 minutes)

1st field: "Dreaded Forest".

Area Boss: Giant darker worm. (will leave attacks and abilities to your imagination).

Lol, just my wish for episode 5. Or a similar story. :P
    What the hell, this is literally the Phantasy Star Nova plot.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]