Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

I'm still not on board with the "Kimura is the scum of the Earth and needs to die" train.

I personally like the LQ, since I play it as a time waster between EQs to farm up extra badges for more Solo PD runs and Donuts. Gotta have those donuts, yum. But maybe that's just me.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The 2nd one was great for exp, cause it's extremely short and it does have bunch of exp. Hopefully the 4th one will be as great... in terms of meseta. :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'm still not on board with the "Kimura is the scum of the Earth and needs to die" train.
    I feel like Kimura gets a lot of misplaced blame. If you had issues with EP4, take it up with Nakamura. Just because he heads up both EP4 and PS4 is no excuse, seeing as SGNM was dishing out on both EP3 and Vita too and did a pretty good job of it.

For EP5 though, this one is going to be Hamazaki flying solo, so lets see what he can do without someone else besides KMR hovering above him.

147m for Anga Mag now on Ship 9 and it is the only one. Looks like someone decided to come ruin our market again.

Can confirm, done at least 150 runs, still no mag, some other peeps who did casually got them easily. Oh desire censor you

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    The 2nd one was great for exp, cause it's extremely short and it does have bunch of exp. Hopefully the 4th one will be as great... in terms of meseta. :^)
    The only downside for the 2nd was the lack of 13* drops. Building a 13* weapon through drops is pretty crap anyway.

The 2nd was about as fast as the first. It had Apos Dorios outside of an EQ (way overdue IMO). The 10-11* drops were just gravy. The Bal Rodos hook fails also provided some mild amusement.

The 3rd has four tiles of Harkotan mobs, a lot of them with high amounts of HP, and it has Anga weapon resists. It is so much slower. About the only upsides are the abundance of eggs if you are after those and the Gix drops (see what I said above though, lol).

Edit: wrong episode lol
    Last edited by Loveless62; Jun 26, 2017 at 07:57 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by ews1114 View Post
    Can confirm, done at least 150 runs, still no mag, some other peeps who did casually got them easily. Oh desire censor you
    Don't remind me of casually gotten RARE items -_-

I farmed for what is in the picture for YEARS. Running SHAQs solo with timed rare drop abilities eventually gave up and saved 52 mil and bought it.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Don't remind me of casually gotten RARE items -_-

I farmed for what is in the picture for YEARS. Running SHAQs solo with timed rare drop abilities eventually gave up and saved 52 mil and bought it.
    Spoiler!
    The Desire Sensor's black magic strikes again.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

To be honest if it wasn't for the Collection Files and stone trade in 13*s I'd pretty much have nothing. The game's drop rates for EQ only quest have always been a tad too low but the camos and mag device from the LQ take the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Unless the EP4 quest is really good we won't even finish the first web panel event.
    Don't worry, SEGA readjust the point required on the most recent trend, so the 2 last target won't require much more points to be completed. I expect the next one to be 82 Mil pts required and since it'll probably be affix boost week, ppl will probably be more motivated to get points
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Jun 26, 2017 at 04:36 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA