Threaded View

Default Heart of Poumn(ruins message)

"Light make darkness, a pair exists, but it doesn't always exist.
    Reincarnation goes forever. The Rule is here.
    It Should be sealed. MUUT DITTS POUMN"...
    Does it make sense?
    I Wish I had enough time to study these unknown characters...

end of the capsule....found it in Ruin 1 near a white crystal monolite
    I did search the forum for information about it but found no topic that has a conversation about the weapon nor the capsule message
    there 5 topic mentioning the weapon but no informative posts

i know of the claw but i have yet to acquire it...so what i wonder is if its like the Sealed J-Sword and require X amount of kills to unlock.
    the Sealed J-Sword is insanely much harder to acquire though(1/12xxx kills)

since the claw is a 1 chance on 2 from Love Rappy...i'd think 100k-1 mil kills using the claw might be in order to unlock it ?
    full clear of Soul of a blacksmith quest is 246 kill(Forest Part Only)....so pretty much this....94 runs for 23k kill(if were to be the same as the Sealed J-Sword)..not accounting the Moths from the Monests
    407 Clear of the quest if 100k kills needed....4066 clear for 1 Mil kills(which is about the half the amount of runs needed to find the Sealed J-Sword)......my first theory is 100k to 1 Mil kill to unlock its dual wield power(if it exist)

my second thought would be using the hint of the messages differently as like this

Light make Darkness(i could think of Heart of Poumn as Light,while Morning Glory Claw is Darkness)
    a pair exist, but it doesn't always exist(Morning Glory atp is base on beat time)....so maybe the combination of the 2 is only possible at a specific beat time ?
    Reincarnation Goes Forever(Maybe Falz Altar location or the ring thing at the end of the fight ?)
    It Should be Sealed(can only think of Falz Altar Location and the place b4 entering the ruins after Vol Opt)

overall does anyone have ever try to turn it into a dual claw weap ?.....going to continue my ruin run now and check for more capsules for maybe more hint....going to update this post if i find more hints in the capsules...if not i just check the replies

EDIT:edit deleted....mistake on my part...was under shifta effect :S(if someone actually did read the edit b4 i remove the edit)
    Last edited by blood13666; Jun 9, 2017 at 03:28 AM.