Page 38 of 127 FirstFirst ... 28353637383940414888 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    Having fun with the class, but haven't figured out an efficient way to build gear yet. What are some good tips or skill recommendations on that front? Havent looked since last night, but it seemed a single point gave swords a 5% gain bonus and tmgs 20%.
    Get all of the Hero Time skills.. Personally I find Talis is REALLY good for building gear. All the pulsing damage causes it to go up quickly.

i been doing several test on harkotan to see how to build gear faster; the bar seems to slowly starts to rise at a slow pace when you enter combat (or since the beggining of the quest if you got the hero gear time gain skill), and whever you do close range, long range, combo your PAs, it speed up its grow a bit, if you repeat the same action, it slows down.

- several runs in harko using only 1 weapon and 1 PA filled my bar up to around 30% by the end of the run

- using a single weapon, but rotating that weapon PAs got the bar filled to aroung 60% by the end of the run

- using all weapons and comboing cross weapons i managed to get my bar to 80% before gal died

it seems that the best way to raise it is to try to fill the conditions of zero,range and combo gear up as you fight to keep the acceleration rate up all the time. rewarding Combo Gear Up, it doesnt seem to be necesary to use cross weapon combos in order to trigger it, but it makes easier to keep it up by doing it because less chance that you will repeat the same PA 2 times in a row, wich it will slow down the gear progress
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    it seems that the best way to raise it is to try to fill the conditions of zero,range and combo gear up
    wouldn't it be better to use tmg/talis instead to take advantage of long range up? since it's more than zero range.

As someone without Izane units, it seems like HP Crafted Brisa might be the way to go (100 HP x3 + 80 HP set effect) ? There's also the Noire set, but the arm and units are 3m a piece on Ship 02. Anything I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    wouldn't it be better to use tmg/talis instead to take advantage of long range up? since it's more than zero range.
    probably, the catch seems to be to always keep 2 of the gear up skills (combo up and zero or long range) triggered to keep the fill rate to max speed, avoiding to repeat the same PA twice because it lowers it
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    As someone without Izane units, it seems like HP Crafted Brisa might be the way to go (100 HP x3 + 80 HP set effect) ? There's also the Noire set, but the arm and units are 3m a piece on Ship 02. Anything I'm missing?
    You are missing Austere rear and arm, which you will not want to craft. Cost may be a concern, since they will be even more expensive than Noire (but you can convert Invade rear and arm into Austere if you happen to have the stones and if the price works better that way). You will also need a leg unit to go with them, and there are a few decent 11* or 12* choices.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Is there some range where neither Zero Range nor Long Range triggers?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Is there some range where neither Zero Range nor Long Range triggers?
    You mean smth like Medium Range ? hm i not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Brisa is garbage tier. If you can't afford austere, at least buy saiki.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Btw, is there some ,,,,,, rules about Hero's invincibility? :/

I'm confused.

There are cases when the HeroCounter's sound activated (evaded with step), I counter attack, but cancelled because I took damage ._.

There are also cases when I tried to evade with step, but it's simply ... no damage to dodge (Deus's 3 AoE-shockwave(?) attacks). I tried to counter, using step and step attack, but all 3 just went through (I still do damage to Deus with my step attack, just no sound effect of counter. Normal step attack damage too) ._.
    Last edited by final_attack; Jul 28, 2017 at 11:54 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt