Page 94 of 127 FirstFirst ... 448491929394959697104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    remember kids, it's not just the size of your sword that matters; it's how you use it
    your just rolling in harems right?

Is Ramegid-0 worth casting at all for DPS vs single targets using Sword? I was using it on Deus with 1.8k T-ATK using Shifta Drink and Shifta tech (no team boost or weak hit drink) and it averaged out to this in a 4:15 fight:

01.95% | Ramegid (C) (189,909 dmg)
    | 130 hits - 1 min, 1,461 avg, 2,540 max

It seems terrible, especially considering that instead of casting this, I could be reapplying shifta, reloading, or charging weapon action.

EDIT: Actuallly, nevermind completely, this was a dumb question. Even Zanverse does more damage than Ramegid-0 now that I think about it, it's pretty damn awful.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Nov 7, 2017 at 10:50 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    your just rolling in harems right?
    please practice safe heroism

because hero boost is a pretty big chunk of free damage

I'm still curious with sword single target damage pattern. I'm using 2x uncharged Rising Slash -> 3rd normal -> Vapor Bullet combo and sometimes changing 1st attack to Flash Trick for a gap closing.

But I saw people just hold Rising Slash button and don't bother anything else, so which one do more DPS? Anyone can tell me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I'm still curious with sword single target damage pattern. I'm using 2x uncharged Rising Slash -> 3rd normal -> Vapor Bullet combo and sometimes changing 1st attack to Flash Trick for a gap closing.

But I saw people just hold Rising Slash button and don't bother anything else, so which one do more DPS? Anyone can tell me please?
    The two uncharged rising slash or two vapor bullets into 3rd normal are higher dps than just holding rising slash. I don't even think holding rising slash is that much more pp efficient, it's just easier, which isn't saying much considering hitting a pa twice, then normal attacking isn't hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The two uncharged rising slash or two vapor bullets into 3rd normal are higher dps than just holding rising slash. I don't even think holding rising slash is that much more pp efficient, it's just easier, which isn't saying much considering hitting a pa twice, then normal attacking isn't hard.
    Thank you for answering me. I'm just notice when I tried to use Rising Slash hold on Deus I've got 25% less reward with same boosts as always...

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    What about holding it until you're in the air and let it go like in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79z3YlmoPvs

I hold it until the first slash comes out then do the slam.
    Feels like good and fast dps imo.
    Spoiler!

I believe in terms of damage output, it's currently:

1. Rising Slash + 1 Held Slash + Slam x2 > Normal 3. Highest PP cost and longest execution speed. Can't be used in the air, but does the most damage.

2. Vapor Bullet x2 > Normal 3. Moderate PP cost and execution speed, but is has great versatility in being able to let you attack at a distance, in the air, and providing I-frames, but missing bullets or having them disappear inside enemies will make this a lot worse than alternatives.

3. Rising Slash + Slam x2 > Normal 3. High PP cost and long execution speed. Can't be used in the air, similar to combo #1, only faster and less damage.

4. Rising Slash x2 > Normal 3. Lowest PP cost and shortest execution speed. Can be used in the air, but does the least damage.

Personally, I like to use combo #2 > Stage 1 Sword Weapon Action, but this isn't always the best if your Vapor Bullets disappear inside what you're fighting by being too close, which in those situations I use combo #4 in place of #2.

If the Weapon Aciton lowers DPS, I'm not sure; combo #1 and adding Sword Weapon Action to combos aren't listed on Swiki's DPS chart. If someone could clarify, that'd be great.

EDIT: Vapor x2 > Normal 3 does more damage than Rising + Slam x2 > Normal 3, so adjusted positions for that. Also gave very brief descriptions for each combo, providing their pros and cons. If there's an inaccuracy, feel free to point it out.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Nov 7, 2017 at 08:59 PM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    1. Rising Slash + 1 Held Slash + Slam x2 > Normal 3.
    Yep that's the best here, but it doesn't fit for airborne and PP consumption is much more than Normal 3 + Vapor bullet regen - drain will be fast.

I think when I have more variations now there's no need to stick to one of them. It will be better to combine them by situations. And never hold Rising Slash button continuously like most people do.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Nov 7, 2017 at 07:10 PM.