Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ... 34567891656106 ... LastLast

Videos are gone. I should have saved them. Does anyone have the video that shows the hud and damage?

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Videos are gone. I should have saved them. Does anyone have the video that shows the hud and damage?

It should be queued up to the right part, but if not, it starts at ~32 minutes.

Thank you. I wanted to see if all 3 weapons were equally strong or close enough to each other. I'm not sure about the Talis but still I won't know for sure until the class comes out. I'm not looking forward to making a unit set for Hero, I definitely don't have the meseta for that ATM.

and then I read Bumped just now, I'll probably use Jet Wheel for extra damage and switch weapons.
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Jun 20, 2017 at 11:11 PM.

will be updating the first post in the upcoming days for Wep PA's etc, work has been draining me lately. As for now please refer to bump's latest info from the Sapporo event

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Thank you. I wanted to see if all 3 weapons were equally strong or close enough to each other. I'm not sure about the Talis but still I won't know for sure until the class comes out. I'm not looking forward to making a unit set for Hero, I definitely don't have the meseta for that ATM.

and then I read Bumped just now, I'll probably use Jet Wheel for extra damage and switch weapons.
    Comparing the finishers it looks like sword is good and Talis is as well. but tmg is simply OP. Or maybe it was because of the not-Chain he used but then again there might be a reason it was not used with the other weapons in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Or maybe it was because of the not-Chain he used but then again there might be a reason it was not used with the other weapons in the video.
    It was used for all of them, you can tell when the subpalette icon flashes on use and then you see it go to cooldown. It look like it wasn't used for the Talis only portion but it was quickly activated and then used. TMG probably has the best burst damage, I have a feeling I'll be comfortable with sword though.

One thing I haven't seen touched on yet is the topic of base stats and equipment requirements. In general Hero needs S-ATK, R-ATK and T-ATK to use each of its weapons and 13-stars can require upwards of 755 in each.

From what ive seen classes that focus on only one stat tend to have on average about 500 in that stat. Now im going to assume SEGA is going to make Hero have about 100 higher than that to account for the lack of stats from subclass. That's leaves 155 in each stat to make up. A single Mag cannot make up this difference for more than 1 of the stats. So chances are any deficits will have to be paid for with SP in S/R/T-ATK Up skills.

In the past we've gotten around this issue with hybrid classes by just focusing on one of the weapons and frankly not even playing it as a hybrid class. But Hero really seems intended to make you use all of its weapons so just focusing on one weapon and stat may not be optimal this time.

Now there are still some key bits of info we don't know yet:
    1) the exact base stats of the class
    2) Mag skill, if any
    3) Stat up skills
    4) Some other unique mechanic that makes this whole topic moot

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation211 View Post
    One thing I haven't seen touched on yet is the topic of base stats and equipment requirements. In general Hero needs S-ATK, R-ATK and T-ATK to use each of its weapons and 13-stars can require upwards of 755 in each.

From what ive seen classes that focus on only one stat tend to have on average about 500 in that stat. Now im going to assume SEGA is going to make Hero have about 100 higher than that to account for the lack of stats from subclass. That's leaves 155 in each stat to make up. A single Mag cannot make up this difference for more than 1 of the stats. So chances are any deficits will have to be paid for with SP in S/R/T-ATK Up skills.
    I. Hope. Not.

I'm against anything that looks like an inconvenient mandate just to equip something, especially with hero which is a class that uses all 3 atk stats.

We seen it with Cast players being unable to use white tail unit without mag investment. We seen it was Br/Hu being unable to use any XQ sets without mag investment, and I really hated that crap because I had to use ragne units again until SEGA lowered unit stat requirements across the board because Br/Hu defenses were too damn low.

Needing atk up skills just to equip something is a kick in the teeth that penalizes players skill point supply un-equally depending on mag investment, or your choice of race years ago.

Hero base stats better be high enough to equip anything in their weapon, and unit arsenal, or some sort of passive feature that allows them to ignore stat requirements in general.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Forgot if it was said but, to unlock Koffie's CO, do we need to have for example HU, RA and FO lvl75 on the same char, only one class at lvl75 or will the CO be available no matter what ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it's title based, so as long as you've got the level 75 titles for those classes you should be good