Page 30 of 127 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132334080 ... LastLast

*shrugs*

Well, you know how it is... the average joe/jane/casual will put in the least effort for the greatest rewards that they can get via their actions... like guren spamming for example.

Personally, I don't care if they engage in an "easy mode" playstyle and spam stuff so long as they're contributing and I don't have to revive them every 5 seconds.

Yeah, but all I'm asking is if it's actually the most effective option, rather than just the simplest.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeLukewarm View Post
    Doesn't really matter if they get bored of it, if it's the best option they'll keep doing it. People played Summoner for an entire episode. If using TMG only is better than using all 3 weapons, then they'll use TMG only.
    I do play summoner too but it doesn't mean I strictly follow the one birb 3 pillows meta. It's up to people to digg into class mechanics :/ I've seen bunch of Su players since anniversary lqs and I can safely say that at least half of them don't get how Su works and how to get the most out of it.

That's ignoring the EPPR Field ring thing, since that's already getting removed very soon.
    Wait did Sega actually say that?

Yeah, but all I'm asking is if it's actually the most effective option, rather than just the simplest.
    That's the thing. I don't think the average bro/sis worry too much about effectiveness/efficiency.

Edit:

But as to whether it's the most effective option in all scenerios, I can hardly say that it is, since I'm sure there are better options for mobbing.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jul 27, 2017 at 05:14 AM.

Does Hero get higher level PA's or just those 2+2(weapon switch) x3 Lv1 PA's?

Are there titles like 10% damage boost or stat boost for reaching Lv75?
    Last edited by ralf542; Jul 27, 2017 at 07:41 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Are there titles like 10% damage boost or stat boost for reaching Lv75?
    No stat bonus at Lv75 .....
    So far, I only saw Lv1 PA ..... I'll try increasing Stratos's affection next, after capping.

Someone already tried raising Stratos affection before, better wait for him / her to comment here, to see if raising affection gave new lv PA.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Oh yeah I raised Stratos affection to max, got nothing valuable but some boosters (final reward is a Triboost 100%).

Still have to see what she gives when the gift meter is maxed (like some kind of cakes just like other NPCs do ?)
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

People use TMGs cause others use them. It's hard to get to enemies with sword and talis a lot of the time before they're dead at VH and below at least because TMG users kill them so fast. Therefore they don't use the other options.
    Like I said, Infinity Fire.