Page 82 of 127 FirstFirst ... 32727980818283848592 ... LastLast

Is it okay to focus on pure S-atk on units? or should I add a bit of hp and pp? (plays mostly with swords)

since Im not really rich in the game, I just affixed my Evleda leg with power 3, Alter arma, and quartz soul.... I dont even know if thats okay

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Is it okay to focus on pure S-atk on units? or should I add a bit of hp and pp? (plays mostly with swords)

since Im not really rich in the game, I just affixed my Evleda leg with power 3, Alter arma, and quartz soul.... I dont even know if thats okay
    Current trend with Hr is go for all attack, so Modulator, Apprentice soul, and other boosting the other attack to 60~90 at least~

HP and PP is up to you, if you feel you are running out of PP or getting killed easily, then get it, but Hr have TMG PP recovery, and access to Tech like Resta and Megiverse...
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Current trend with Hr is go for all attack, so Modulator, Apprentice soul, and other boosting the other attack to 60~90 at least~

HP and PP is up to you, if you feel you are running out of PP or getting killed easily, then get it, but Hr have TMG PP recovery, and access to Tech like Resta and Megiverse...
    Thanks
    I guess mines okay then, since some stuff are expensive for units, I just went with power 3, Alter arma, and quartz soul which is a bit cheaper and gives me S-atk 80, HP 30, and PP 3

S atk focus and hybrid atk both work.
    Hp/Pp amount is personal preference, but ~1000hp at 80 is a good goal with as much PP as you can get on the way

oh, so is my stats good or just average?

Spoiler!

how do you gain gear quick as talis?

i usually wisehound+jetwheel when applicable, and racer+divebullet for damage.

racer+divebullet seems to be slow when it comes to gaining gear though. And wisehound+jetwheel is situational so i rarely get to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    how do you gain gear quick as talis?

i usually wisehound+jetwheel when applicable, and racer+divebullet for damage.

racer+divebullet seems to be slow when it comes to gaining gear though. And wisehound+jetwheel is situational so i rarely get to use them.
    it's gear gain shines mostly on bosses because they'll have enough HP to warrant using wheel/wise. as long as you upkeep them between racer combos, that's as good as it gets.

Neither. They're below average - not bad player/leecher tier, but nothing to write home about either.

You really should try to affix at least a 4s, and with some better affixes available.

Spoiler!
    They're perfectly fine for a starter affix.
    as for the leecher comment,sorry but leechers dont affix their gear lmao.

You have by default a decent amount of PP and HP,so honestly work on your weapon first.
    Thats the biggest giver of atk.
    Work on the units after you have that sorted.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    I personaly did this. It's 70 all atk/5pp/50 hp (95 all atk 15pp 110hp with Evleda hidden stats) and very cheap to do. Replace sentence power with whatever fits your needs or just go 4slots to make things even cheaper. Apprentice is really overpriced since Hr and obviously I have no luck getting anything good from TD4. Orz.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Masu; Sep 4, 2017 at 09:48 AM.