Page 81 of 127 FirstFirst ... 31717879808182838491 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Could someone explain me why 80% Hero's use that red Yamato sword, 19% use Deus sword and 1% use TMG? I never seen a Hero using Talis, is it because Deus sword is stronger then Yamato Talis?

Easy to get +35 Yamato weapons. Since you're converting OT to NT as long as its 60 elements it will allow you to get the max grind cap of + 35

Also add Fornis sword in there also
    Last edited by starwind75043; Sep 1, 2017 at 11:38 AM.

Could someone explain me why 80% Hero's use that red Yamato sword, 19% use Deus sword and 1% use TMG? I never seen a Hero using Talis, is it because Deus sword is stronger then Yamato Talis?
    because talis is primarily a gear builder with dps tool for bossing. it's not made for mobbing, which is most of the game still.

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    Easy to get +35 Yamato weapons. Since you're converting OT to NT as long as its 60 elements it will allow you to get the max grind cap of + 35
    Add onto that that it only takes three CF iterations to get the sword to 60 element (so three CF iterations for max grind 35 whereas you normally need six), and you can skip iterations if you have Kagaseo stones to spare.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    because talis is primarily a gear builder with dps tool for bossing. it's not made for mobbing, which is most of the game still.
    Does the talis Racer Edge x2 + Normal rotation do more damage than Sword PA rotations on a single target?
    If you had a same series wep with the same affix thst is.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Does the talis Racer Edge x2 + Normal rotation do more damage than Sword PA rotations on a single target?
    If you had a same series wep with the same affix thst is.
    it's either close/the same/or a little more assuming the target has equivalent striking/tech def multipliers. unfortunately, a lot of relevant content has some sort of generic tech resist such as anga, pd, deus, any UQ enemy, etc making talis not ideal for optimal dps.

1: anyone else tried to get some mileage out of Ramegid-0 as a Hr? Notice anything special about it like... gear gain?
    2: Hero finish-talis related questions: Is there something to be careful of when using Talis hero finish -> weapon switch? Is there a chance for it to fizzle or something for swapping weapons too quickly? The damage of the hits changes with the weapons you switch to during the animation? Talis finish uses ranged multipliers?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    1: anyone else tried to get some mileage out of Ramegid-0 as a Hr? Notice anything special about it like... gear gain?
    As far as I know, it disappears when you switch weapon, so it seems kind of pointless.

Let's consider a rainbow set of 12★ swords with 1200 S-ATK and 50 Element each and a unique 13★ sword with 1600 S-ATK and 60 Light Element. Affixes and Potentials apart, is it better for overall damage to go with the 13★ one regardless of elemental weaknesses or is it better to choose the 12★ ones ?

My question may be weird but it's legitimate. I have an old rainbow set of Chainsawds which made wonders when I played a supportive HU/BO with Elemental Stance + Vampiric Blade + Heal Share (being dead meaning 0 DPS..) and I was wondering if I could use them again without being too outclassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Let's consider a rainbow set of 12★ swords with 1200 S-ATK and 50 Element each and a unique 13★ sword with 1600 S-ATK and 60 Light Element. Affixes and Potentials apart, is it better for overall damage to go with the 13★ one regardless of elemental weaknesses or is it better to choose the 12★ ones ?

My question may be weird but it's legitimate. I have an old rainbow set of Chainsawds which made wonders when I played a supportive HU/BO with Elemental Stance + Vampiric Blade + Heal Share (being dead meaning 0 DPS..) and I was wondering if I could use them again without being too outclassed.
    13* will trample the 12*s no question. elemental bonus for matching in general with striking/ranged weapons is a minimal gain at best (with a few exceptions like hunar sword).

Sword>Talis>TMG, I barely use TMG as it is and thats in Free Buster Quests, its basically a Battery only weapon type for me. Sword just well it pretty much does it all and Talis is just as great but as it was said before, not really meant for mobbing

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    (being dead meaning 0 DPS..)
    Bad dps is still bad dps

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    TMG used for 11% PP reduction: Falco Flint-NT +20
    mind if I throw your video up in the first post for reference?