Page 105 of 127 FirstFirst ... 55595102103104105106107108115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1263

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    At least some people have experienced Hero's hidden PA; Infinite Rolling lv 17.
    Ive had a 10min rolling spree pre-DC before now
    They really need to give that roll iframes lol
    Spoiler!

Friendly reminder about Talis PAs

-Jet Wheel is very low damage, so setting it up midfight is actually kind of really bad. Racer/Dive Spam during that window would provide more damage, for not that much of a gear loss. Ideally you'll want to use Jet Wheel any time you can preset it (stuff like when BQ Castle retreats and attack). To get the full extent of the bonus

-Wise Hound is more finnicky, the damage is ok, but only for bosses that have enough parts to lock. If 2 parts or less, you're again, better off spamming Racer/Dive and watch out for any counter opportunity

I just find that they seem to help gear boost a little bit when swapping back and forth between weps.

Another talis thing though,they stay out when you go into dark blast for a bit.
    Not sure if its any use but its pretty funny.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Ah ok, so anything that's still for a good amount of time is when you should be doing the talis PAs and switch back?
    Bosses that:
    A- can take hits
    B- have consistent hitboxes that don't just go away at the drop of a hat
    are ideal for talis gear building.

Anga comes to mind.

Is this vidya games
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);

Anyone else wish there was an option to reverse Hr weapon pallet switch direction when using the PAs? Am I the only person that requested that in the recent survey along with copies of the same switching PAs that turn to the opposite weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Anyone else wish there was an option to reverse Hr weapon pallet switch direction when using the PAs? Am I the only person that requested that in the recent survey along with copies of the same switching PAs that turn to the opposite weapon?
    I do, but that's only because I use a really specific setup with joy to key, while also having extra talis pallets that I don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I do, but that's only because I use a really specific setup with joy to key, while also having extra talis pallets that I don't need.
    My comparatively smaller gripe is the fact my usual sword pallet is the first, but the sword pallet for going fast is the 4th after my talis and TMG.

I used racer edge to deal damage, close the distance, and switch to sword against dragon, then I right-clicked thinking it was brightness end to parry the big fire explosion on the ground he does occasionally. Turned out to be flash trick, and I got to enjoy ~600 damage.

So I have a situation where I would like if vapor bullet would go into talis instead of needing to use flash of trick, or manually pallet switching on top of racer edge going into the wrong sword pallet unless i totally break habit and get used to my real sword pallet being the 4th instead of the 1st after this many months...

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    My comparatively smaller gripe is the fact my usual sword pallet is the first, but the sword pallet for going fast is the 4th after my talis and TMG.

I used racer edge to deal damage, close the distance, and switch to sword against dragon, then I right-clicked thinking it was brightness end to parry the big fire explosion on the ground he does occasionally. Turned out to be flash trick, and I got to enjoy ~600 damage.

So I have a situation where I would like if vapor bullet would go into talis instead of needing to use flash of trick, or manually pallet switching on top of racer edge going into the wrong sword pallet unless i totally break habit and get used to my real sword pallet being the 4th instead of the 1st after this many months...
    Are you using 2 button mode or something?

The big fire explosion on the ground can be avoided just by jumping btw. Other than that you just want to dodge for gear.