Page 108 of 127 FirstFirst ... 85898105106107108109110111118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1263

I have an extra tree for hero due to an error on my part. Kinda want to experiment with a weapon-specific build that does not use the sword. Wanted to see if anyone tried it and has any thought on it.

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    I have an extra tree for hero due to an error on my part. Kinda want to experiment with a weapon-specific build that does not use the sword. Wanted to see if anyone tried it and has any thought on it.
    Yes.

Do not skip the sword.

Too important. Too Good. Talis and TMG are too niche.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    Still need to use sword to build HT tho. Even if it's just 1-2 PA then switch to other weapon .....

And isn't Hero tree ..... only have very few skills that affect specific weapon?
    Spoiler!

With AuraHighCharge at Lv1 having the most .... impact, since it enable that high-damage-burst should you ever need to use it (like ....Anga reviving, Elder after Ice balls, Deus returning after roots-wave-attack).

Well, it'll still gave you 5 spare SP to cap 1 other weapon-specific-skills (I used it on Tmg (on sig)), if you capped that 2 sword skills before.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Hey guys, I'm a returning player interested in going hero. I haven't played since summoner was new so I'm really REALLY out of the loop. What would be the best way for a old 75 player to catch up? What welfare/decent gear I should shoot for? Anything I can buy just to not be a leech in EQ's? Stuff like that. It would be much appreciated thanks!
    Ship:2
    Lan

Quote Originally Posted by Alex305! View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a returning player interested in going hero. I haven't played since summoner was new so I'm really REALLY out of the loop. What would be the best way for a old 75 player to catch up? What welfare/decent gear I should shoot for? Anything I can buy just to not be a leech in EQ's? Stuff like that. It would be much appreciated thanks!
    You can Buy the Val Weapon series which is Cheap and supports the new S-Class Abilities. These Weapons can then be upgraded into a 14* Weapons with 999 Goldnia and 999 Saphard. It's the fastest way to catch up gear wise nowadays. As for Units you could grind a bunch of Weapon Badges in Seasonals and get the 12* Ray Set. These can be then upgraded to Union.

Sorry for the late reply. I did some more digging around and came to the same conclusion. It's just a pain to dig through pages of pages of petty arguments and unrelated information. I'm sure it's been asked before but thanks again. The format of these threads make it extremely difficult to get information sadly.
    Lan

Search is your friend, it is a pain in the ass on these types of forums, but it does indeed work. Also, because I was stupid enough to not realize this when I came back to the game, you need the respective Gold materials for the weapon you want, Goldnia being for striking weapons. Goldest is for ranged weapons, and Goldgrimo is for tech based weapons. They all still use Saphards of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Search is your friend, it is a pain in the ass on these types of forums, but it does indeed work. Also, because I was stupid enough to not realize this when I came back to the game, you need the respective Gold materials for the weapon you want, Goldnia being for striking weapons. Goldest is for ranged weapons, and Goldgrimo is for tech based weapons. They all still use Saphards of course.
    I know of searching but a query like I asked would be impossible to accurately search for since it's pretty specific and the answers will change with every update. Thanks for the heads up on the gold materials I have my work cut out for me.
    Lan

True, quick questions would help out a lot in your case though. Hero specific would be like, what's the go to sword, tmg, and talis, should I even use the latter two weapons, what armor benefits Hero the most, and affixes. I'm only saying this because it pops up in many other class guides, and usually it's a generic response, especially with Val series nowadays.
    I went through and grabbed a bunch of my old 13 stars I didn't use and desynthed them to get 70% of my mats. I think Anga can be desynthed too if you got extra Ares stones about. Could also spam easy collection files for whatever damaged based weapon mats you needed. Good look with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex305! View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the gold materials I have my work cut out for me.
    Ways to get gold materials:
    • Buy them from player shops.
    • Desynthesize old 13*s (I am pretty sure that you can desynthesize all of them, including Ares).
    • Farm CFs for 13*s to desynthesize. The Evleda CFs should be especially easy to farm with the Menacing Castle LQ available this week.

You can also farm silver materials and them upgrade those to gold materials in the craft shop. You can get silver materials from desynthesizing 11* and 12* weapons (Solo Profound Darkness drops a LOT of 11* weapons if you can handle that EQ and handle the inventory juggling XD).

Desynthesizing 12* and 13* weapons will also give you the saphards you need. Desynthesizing 11* weapons will give you rubiards which you can upgrade to saphards.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9