Page 13 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363113 ... LastLast

Some people were asking before about how weapon switching will work on Hero. PSU Blog has the answer now:

Hero Palette Switching

Switches weapons to palettes in ascending order.
    Let’s say your palette was set up like this:
    1st = Sword
    2nd = TMG
    3rd = Sword
    4th = Sword
    If you are using TMGs and you use a PA that switches to Swords, then the palette will switch to the sword set in the 3rd palette.
    (From the player’s viewpoint, it basically looks down the palette. )
    I get the feeling that Hero's palette is just going to be really empty though... It's confirmed that each weapon will only have 4 PAs to start with. Maybe that will change in the future, but if we look at Bouncer we're still stuck on just 4 PAs for jet boots after all this time.

Given that we have slots for a normal attack and 5 PAs on each weapon row, that means we'll be able to fit in the normal attack, all 4 PAs, and then have 1 slot left to spare for a tech like Megiverse or something (or a future new PA).

That only takes up 3 rows for sword, TMG, and talis though, and leaves the remaining 3 rows completely empty and unused. Sure, we can throw on an Umblla Stick or something, but what are we supposed to do with the other slots? We don't have any subclass weapons to play with or anything. It feels barren.
    Last edited by Rayden; Jul 10, 2017 at 07:16 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh btw, do Hero can use innate PA other that Sword / Tmg?

Like .... GranWave from JB (gotta love tons of invincibility frame from Shift action ._. )

I only remember they can't use innate PA on sword.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Oh btw, do Hero can use innate PA other that Sword / Tmg?

Like .... GranWave from JB (gotta love tons of invincibility frame from Shift action ._. )

I only remember they can't use innate Sword PA or something.
    Apparently not.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Apparently not.
    Ah, too bad then ....... that safety net ;w;
    Thank you
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

another question buggin me is if hero can use individual weapon camo, in the video you can see that even with tmg or talis equiped the sword is in his back, but this could easily be because the sword itself is a camo with all 3 weapons on it (the handle is the talis, the ornaments where the sword conects to the talis are the tmgs) so it could be easily programed to look like sword when sheathed rewardless of wich of the 3 weapons you have equiped at the moment, but what if you use a different camo?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    another question buggin me is if hero can use individual weapon camo, in the video you can see that even with tmg or talis equiped the sword is in his back, but this could easily be because the sword itself is a camo with all 3 weapons on it (the handle is the talis, the ornaments where the sword conects to the talis are the tmgs) so it could be easily programed to look like sword when sheathed rewardless of wich of the 3 weapons you have equiped at the moment, but what if you use a different camo?
    Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if Hero couldn't use normal camos, and instead had a special kind, and that it defaults to the one we see in the trailers when one isn't equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if Hero couldn't use normal camos, and instead had a special kind, and that it defaults to the one we see in the trailers when one isn't equipped.
    if thats the case, then im gonna be reaaaaally angry >.< i recently spend 42m for the *sword of promised victory camo purely for the purpose of using it with Hero
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Thinking back on it......Using Gram on Hero would look a bit silly.....probably one of my favourite camo swords but its super huge even holding two handed let alone one handing it lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I know it's probably a pointless thing to discuss right now but what are the odds of Hero even being good? Especially with how dominant Fighter is looking to be in episode 5, I can't see much of a reason to play anything else, including Hero.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeLukewarm View Post
    I know it's probably a pointless thing to discuss right now but what are the odds of Hero even being good? Especially with how dominant Fighter is looking to be in episode 5, I can't see much of a reason to play anything else, including Hero.
    /pso2g/ is that you?

Seriously though - the class is supposed to be really strong if played right, but there is no way to judge that until it's actually out. Sure there's trailer footage, but that's just that, trailers. There's no guarantee stats of anything showed there are similar to how it is ingame.

All we can do right now is wait and see. The rest is just pure speculation.