Page 14 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464114 ... LastLast

They're obviously not going to advertise the class as being weak. So all we have to go off of is Sega's questionable history when it comes to balancing.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Translation help again? The picture on the right, especially the last point
    Does it says R/AttackAdvanceRing can't be used? ;w; I was hoping I can use AttackAdvance for Tmg's normal attack (InfinityFire-Hero-Style) ......
    And if it's indeed can't be used, what is the other things on the left of that AttackAdvance?

Thank you in advance
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Because the mats for Ether Factor are stupid common and dirt cheap to attempt?
    But Yamato Factor is absurdly expensive.
    The real difference is that you need 5 souls for soul catalyst but only 3 factors for factor catalyst.
    And then again 3 souls for ether soul. And the souls are all indeed all cheap atm. So each Soul Catalyst failure is a lot more expensive than each ether soul failure, though factor catalyst failures are far worse.

I really hope ep 5 will come with an alternative because I rather use scrub units than rely on RNG for good affixes (that includes 8s and most likely 7s as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Am I the only one that's already been using hybrid affixes all this time on PSO2? It enables sharing of units between classes, and it especially benefits Braver, Bouncer, and Techer, since they already use multiple attack stats.
    Pretty much, cause you can get far better stats if you focus on a single stats. Bo doesn't normally use anything but support / healing techs either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Bo doesn't normally use anything but support / healing techs either.
    Bo does use offensive techs for changing jet boots element. Of course, it's not really intended for damage, but still having more T-ATK increases damage a bit.

For Ether Soul, you need 2 souls btw.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Translation help again? The picture on the right, especially the last point
    Does it says R/AttackAdvanceRing can't be used? ;w; I was hoping I can use AttackAdvance for Tmg's normal attack (InfinityFire-Hero-Style) ......
    And if it's indeed can't be used, what is the other things on the left of that AttackAdvance?

Thank you in advance
    Indeed, R/Attack Advance has no effect. The other things mentioned are potentials that increase normal attack damage, and one potential that increases gear gauge gain rate. The weapons that have them are the Dragonslayer (weaponoid potential), Halva Tornado and Sukei Suzushiro respectively.

The first line in that paragraph mentions the first Orbit weapon potential, known as Urgent Maneuver 1 in English, has no effect when using the Hero TMG weapon action, which is Reload. I'm not good enough to properly translate the second line, as my comprehension isn't that good and I don't have experience with the Orbit weapons and their potentials to know the context. Hopefully someone can clear that up, or has done so already..

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post

The first line in that paragraph mentions the first Orbit weapon potential, known as Urgent Maneuver 1 in English, has no effect when using the Hero TMG weapon action, which is Reload. I'm not good enough to properly translate the second line, as my comprehension isn't that good and I don't have experience with the Orbit weapons and their potentials to know the context. Hopefully someone can clear that up, or has done so already..
    *Wonders if Aura's newer potential affects Reload*
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Just want to add that the second paragraph in the image that mentions the Attack Advance ring gives a bit of insight on SEGA's previous statement about needing all 3 weapons to use the class effectively:

The gear gauge will refill even when Hero Time is in the middle of recast (cooldown). However, to max the gauge in time, it's necessary to switch weapons effectively while fighting, which increases difficulty.

So we can safely assume there is a bonus in gear gauge gain rate when using the weapon-switch PAs. How it's implemented specifically, we'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    *Wonders if Aura's newer potential affects Reload*
    Only the Orbit potential was mentioned, and specifically during reload as the next line says something about its effect while sheathed working in some way, so it might. I wouldn't gamble on it though.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Ah, all right then .... thank you for the translation
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

original post updated/edited (with info you might already know about), another stream is coming up soon so more HE info I'm sure will be put out so I'll try to update it then
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 12, 2017 at 01:34 AM.