Page 15 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565115 ... LastLast

Im curious if potentials that increase PP attack recovery like orbit or astra reduce how much PP each shot takes to fire TMGs
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Im curious if potentials that increase PP attack recovery like orbit or astra reduce how much PP each shot takes to fire TMGs
    According to an interview, Pots that boost PP recovery on attack have no effect on Hero TMGs. It also said that Orbit has a rather... unusual interaction with Hero (although I'm not quite sure what that is yet.)

Orbit does not affect Reload Weapon Action, though.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Well considering TMG on Hero doesnt Recover PP on hit and doesnt naturally regenerate PP it seems those potentials and Affixes will be useless for Hero, on TMG at least.

In that case im debating what TMG i should try to use. (Probably going to do astra sword and talis im.unsute yet since.my astra talis for my fire/dark fo) I havent doneTMG for zein so unless i did fornis id probably have to do those valk ones in CF atm assuming the potential is okay will have to look into that

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

In that case im debating what TMG i should try to use. (Probably going to do astra sword and talis im.unsute yet since.my astra talis for my fire/dark fo) I havent doneTMG for zein so unless i did fornis id probably have to do those valk ones in CF atm assuming the potential is okay will have to look into that
    Shameless personal tweet Actually, I traded Qliphad for Walkure because of the looks of the weapon Power difference if it's headshot + critical, about 5% (probably 4% if it had exact same affixes) ...... not sure how much critical rate Hero can get though, since Gu can get 100% with ZRC.

I personally went for upgraded Seiga's for sword (leftover from tank HuSu I did occasionally when solo, and I don't wanna waste Astral on it) ...... probably better if I had option to have kind of tankier option when in a pinch.

And possibly gonna make Quartz Talis (still have 1 out of 4 atm), or AstraTalis (this one, I had it fully grinded + affixed). Most likely Astra since atm, I'm kinda tight on money.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I am also going to use ValkyrieR25S, looks cool and have good potential, since PP recovery potentials are not going to work with Reload.
    The best option Qliphad with good 7+s affix.

Well i'm part of the "Valkyrie R25S" team too for Hero, as for the sword I am going for Seikaiser's too and for Talis a Zeineisis/Qliphad.

Never a class hyped me like this. I hope we'll get to see the skill tree in next broadcast.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I expect we'll see the skill tree. We did with Summoner before that came out, didn't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I expect we'll see the skill tree. We did with Summoner before that came out, didn't we?
    Yep summoner tree was shown broadcast, so we might get skill tree in upcoming pso2 station.

What imma probably end up doing is:
    Sword: Astra
    TMG: Fornis
    Talis: Either give my Dark Talis to my Hero of Quotz v2.

Yamato potential seem like it would be wasted since you would be probably switching weapons around too much for the HP interval to kick in.

Edit: although in reality since I already had Astra sword and Fornis TMG affix ill just use those to carry over until we see what Buster has to offer.
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Jul 12, 2017 at 08:28 AM.