Page 18 of 127 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Can we really call this a skill tree ?
    It just looks like they put all the necessary skill here and made sure that you could take all of them.
    Well since Hero designed to use all 3 weapons, it will be strange if skill tree was limiting this to force choosing between them.
    Tbh i even think its one of the reasons why hybrids such as Br(i mean the Br when it was released, now with all skill tree fixes etc hybrid is strong) Bo was forced to choose main weapon..
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jul 15, 2017 at 08:07 AM.

Bouncer was never forced to choose a main weapon. It easily has enough skill points to get both stances and all of the weapon skills. In fact, it's most effective when using both weapons.

Even Braver can afford to use both weapon skills, but in that case it does require a bit of sacrificing.

But i can't give up on S atk up 2 xD

the first video showed the hero on the training mission using normal Vita weapons, this and the fact that the weapons hero used in their introduction videos are now known to be 14* so i belive we can be sure now that normal weapon camos will be usable
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Doesn't that also make it seem like there's absolutely nothing to protect us from weapon switch lag? That's going to be the major issue with Hero for us non-JP players.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Doesn't that also make it seem like there's absolutely nothing to protect us from weapon switch lag? That's going to be the major issue with Hero for us non-JP players.
    It's what i was wondering also, but i guess there no answer until it comes live, i think there is chance SEGA get rid of this lag especially for Hero who knows.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jul 15, 2017 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Well... I was thinking that "Hero Boost" (the first skill) might be an all atk up.

Speaking of which... We haven't see their "War cry" like icon skill (is it the one that increases damage over time as long as you are not getting hit ?), it is probably under all this. :/

Just gimme my Hero now SEGA !
    Actually, Hero boost IS that increase dmg over time without being hit

Also hero will have crit chance up skills when hitting opponent's weak element or weak spot but no crit dmg up:
    http://www.g-heaven.net/sound/2017/07/170712a_0101.mp3
    Last edited by Rien; Jul 15, 2017 at 12:59 PM.

depending on how much combo aura short charge shortens the sword weapon action, it might make it integral to sword DPSDPP. Full charge damage wasn't too shabby when it was used on Blue Ringahda core, and you only gain PP from using it.

Not much else to say from the tree. At this point we just wait for the patch for the actual numbers on everything.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

So, what do you think the recommend units would be?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    So, what do you think the recommend units would be?
    Izane seems to be a safe bet ..... since Hero kinda melee, I think.
    I personally would go SignRed - Qliphad - Union (will change Union to Izane if I find myself dead kind of frequently due to not used to step .... no more Automate safety net too)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt