Page 21 of 127 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171121 ... LastLast

So.. how are you guys going to affix for this hero? I know some folks have discussed this in mid pages... but somehow this 4s App/Mod/Ether/Noble or Elegant (100/60~80/9~10, with 30 defs) is still kinda expensive due to its chances on Factor Catalyst (even though I think they are still less than 100m to deal with, all three).
    One of the Factor catalyst fodder surely must have mod or mod with app inside it, and it's 38% (48% on 10% boost) to upslot on the catalyst, so that's a lot of tries, ranged from 3 - 6 tries. If I buy raw fodders, that's roughly 4m per attempt. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? Here's my current formula.

I'm just thinking of a cheaper one (with higher chance), like 5s App/Mod/Mut II/Doom/Noble or Elegant (100/65~85/5~6) what do you think? It's lesser PP and less def, but the price could be half than the above. Here's the formula I come up with.

Assume both are to be done in 10% boost week and I'm buying raw fodders though. I can farm the factors (talking about 2 - 3 slots anyway) but I'm not so sure in this case.

Plz help :^)
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jul 18, 2017 at 08:50 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I'd go with cheaper one, until more info about Hero is available and start experiencing how Hero plays by yourself.
    Other affixes can be done next boost week (might have better units too, and possibly new affixes option)

Still using Gu's focused affix here. S / T-Atk only from Apprentice + Mod atm.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    So.. how are you guys going to affix for this hero? I know some folks have discussed this in mid pages... but somehow this 4s App/Mod/Ether/Noble or Elegant (100/60~80/9~10, with 30 defs) is still kinda expensive due to its chances on Factor Catalyst (even though I think they are still less than 100m to deal with, all three).
    One of the Factor catalyst fodder surely must have mod or mod with app inside it, and it's 38% (48% on 10% boost) to upslot on the catalyst, so that's a lot of tries, ranged from 3 - 6 tries. If I buy raw fodders, that's roughly 4m per attempt. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? Here's my current formula.

I'm just thinking of a cheaper one (with higher chance), like 5s App/Mod/Mut II/Doom/Noble or Elegant (100/65~85/5~6) what do you think? It's lesser PP and less def, but the price could be half than the above. Here's the formula I come up with.

Assume both are to be done in 10% boost week and I'm buying raw fodders though. I can farm the factors (talking about 2 - 3 slots anyway) but I'm not so sure in this case.

Plz help :^)
    Team mates have done the preparation work I offered and are waiting for Elegant Stamina's price crash.
    They've used around 10M for all 3 armors so far. They've prepared 15 tries for catalysts on each armor.
    So it's going to be around 25M for all 3 in total, I think. I'm anticipating a price drop of Elegant Stamina to around 4M or so.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Hero won't need step JA, because of the skill that makes your first attack count as JA by default.
    Is that actually true? Apparently First Blood will only work for the first attack made from a sheathed state. Step unsheathes the weapon, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Is that actually true? Apparently First Blood will only work for the first attack made from a sheathed state. Step unsheathes the weapon, doesn't it?
    In the video where they were showing off Hero Time finishers the person using the TMG one did a step then the finisher, and it still made the JA sound.

In general it's a stupid skill because far more often than a sheathed weapon, you will have a draw weapon. When enemies are around most weapons take 15-20 seconds to sheathe so this skill will mostly do nothing. For 1 points it's not bad but it doesn't sound all that great either.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    So it's going to be around 25M for all 3 in total, I think. I'm anticipating a price drop of Elegant Stamina to around 4M or so.
    Stuff must be cheap on your block.

It would never get that cheap on Ship 2 haha (18 mil at the moment)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Stuff must be cheap on your block.

It would never get that cheap on Ship 2 haha (18 mil at the moment)
    It was 4mil on TehCubey's ship even before this scratch, so I wouldn't be surprised if it drops down to ~1-2mil on TehCubey's/Arada's ship.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    elegant stamina is 4m right now

elegant stamina is 17m in ship 4. Before this scratch? it's 31m. So yeah no idea how it gets to 4m or even 1m. :/

That was a mistake on my part, I wrote that when I was tired and meant noble stamina, not elegant.