Page 49 of 127 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051525999 ... LastLast

60% from Weak Attack Critical, 25% from Critical Shoot Ring (if you use TMG on Hr a lot), 5% from Valkirie, 5% Base Critical.

That's 95% Critical Rate, which is good (this is of course, if you don't have any other TMGs besides Valkyrie and use TMG on Hr a lot).

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    65% crit chance hardly removes any RNG, it ads more RNG. With Valkyrie R25S you have 90% crit chance so stll RNG.

So now critical skills are useless except for Fi/Gu and Hr, good to know.
    It's 5SP definitely influence more than 25 all atk (5sp on atk).

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    25% from Critical Shoot Ring
    Critical Strike R ring is 20% crit 3% crit dmg at 20 lvl.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 2, 2017 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Critical Strike R ring is 20% crit 3% crit dmg at 20 lvl.
    Ah, sh*t, you're right; my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Well +35 PP (If maxed, 5 affected mobs ) every 30 seconds, its a joke ? Reload fills it like instant xD
    Unlike Reload, Victory Shout is instant. You can easily use it mid-combat without breaking a chain, good luck doing that with reload. Doesn't require you to switch to TMGs either.

It's your opinion, swiki says "For all heroes where recovery is technique or mate use (manual) all damage reduction is priceless."
    Basically its +10% EHP.
    Yeah, it's my opinion, and in my opinion HP is unnecessary. It's good to have 1000-1200 but any more than that is pointless and teaches bad habits, facetanking hits instead of dodging and countering which is a very powerful tool for HR. Besides, like I said, any serious hit will knock you out of hero boost anyway, unless you go full Firesword (maybe).

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    To get what? Weak Attack Critical? Isn't that useless?
    Weak Attack Critical is about +0.6% damage per SP spent. Not the best deal but it's not that HR has anything better to buy. Definitely more worth it than the laughable +5 all attack per SP.

Hmm... I figured Weak Attack Critical was useless since it doesn't give any critical damage bonus, and our current rare weapons don't have a lot of variance. I suppose there is still some variance though, and a +3% damage boost isn't bad. I might try it out.

I don't feel like Victory Shout is really that helpful though. It was one of the earlier skills that I maxed, specifically for the shot of PP every 30 seconds, but in practice I just don't feel like it helps that much. TMGs reload PP really quickly, talis normals recover PP quite fast, and the sword weapon action is a shot of 20 PP each time. I've been considering dropping it to one point, just to use as a War Cry for TDs/BQs.

I still feel like Flash Guard would have a benefit in helping with Hero Boost, especially when combined with other defensive bonuses such as HP from Izane units.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Unlike Reload, Victory Shout is instant. You can easily use it mid-combat without breaking a chain, good luck doing that with reload. Doesn't require you to switch to TMGs either
    It was just example, you can simple use sword weapon action, talis attacks anything 35pp every 30 sec its not much and you always need 5 mobs around you to have actually 35pp..
    Yeah, it's my opinion, and in my opinion HP is unnecessary. It's good to have 1000-1200
    if you have 1000 hp it's simple +100hp why not ? like there alot options what to take, i dont know who forces you to facetank etc, not my problem xD
    And thanks i am aware of Hero Counter existence.
    btw Brand New Star power 1721, Hero Counter Brand New Star power 4096 XD
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 2, 2017 at 12:52 PM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Hmm... I think I'll hold off on anything "questionable" like that. I was thinking about taking the defensive boost (the 10% one) since it's a cushion for any error on my part due to lag, being tired, or just plain old sucking wind on a run. PP doesn't seem to be much of an issue since I remembered to use my Sword Action skill a bit more - did a run of Deus yesterday and I pretty much fired that whenever something was out of reach and I needed PP.

I do have a pair of R25s from the collection sheets that I plan on using, though, so the weak point crit boost may be a better option. Still, that'll be some of the last stuff I get.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Yeah, it's my opinion, and in my opinion HP is unnecessary. It's good to have 1000-1200 but any more than that is pointless and teaches bad habits, facetanking hits instead of dodging and countering which is a very powerful tool for HR. Besides, like I said, any serious hit will knock you out of hero boost anyway, unless you go full Firesword (maybe).
    Glad you said it's your opinion, because not everyone is going to be playing the game with the same skill/in the same manner as you. May want to state that when first suggesting though, instead of stating it as a fact.

To get knocked out of Hero Boost, it's to take a total damage equaling to 20% of your max HP within about 5 seconds. Flash Guard will lower that chance, small or not. Having higher max HP will increase the amount of damage you can take without getting knocked out of it, too. I mean, sure, you can just go glass cannon on hero again like ever and perfect counter everything, just keep in mind that shits do happen.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Aug 2, 2017 at 12:58 PM. Reason: clarifying about Hero Boost condition

My point is, victory shout allows you to squeeze in a little bit of extra PP out of the situation without you having to stop and use a PP restoring measure instead of what you were going to do. Sure, it's not a lot of PP, but it's also on a 30 second timer so it adds up. So even if it's a case of using a normal sword attack vs Rising Slash, the usefulness of victory shout adds up in time.

It'd be a different thing if it took time to activate, but it doesn't.

EDIT: A few more posts appeared in the meantime, so regarding the HP thing: the number I've given, 1000-1200 HP, is not a glass cannon. It's enough to survive a major mistake on your part or even several. 700 HP is a glass cannon, and I don't recommend playing that.

But surviving and not losing hero boost are two different things. 20% of 1200 is 240, not a whole lot, but 20% of 1500 is still only 300. Enemies hit way harder than that. If it's your intention to become tanky enough to preserve hero boost, you'll have to reach Firesword tier of defense and nerf your offense in the process. Hardly worth it.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Aug 2, 2017 at 12:56 PM.

My point is, victory shout allows you to squeeze in a little bit of extra PP out of the situation without you having to stop and use a PP restoring measure instead of what you were going to do. Sure, it's not a lot of PP, but it's also on a 30 second timer so it adds up. So even if it's a case of using a normal sword attack vs Rising Slash, the usefulness of victory shout adds up in time.

It'd be a different thing if it took time to activate, but it doesn't.
    Well my logic is simple, where i need a bit of extra pp ? EQ bosses like Deus Esca Gracia they always alone, on mobbing etc not sure if it's helpful, if you like its so much since i guess you not using Flash Guard there not much skills to invest into.