Page 54 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    I use all 3 weapons

and sword/talis normals actually gain alot of gear, sword normals in particular gain more gear than any of sword's PA.
    what really bugging me is that if they have penalty or not
    I went around hitting stuff and they do seem to have the penalty. It's worth mentioning that counters build a ton a gear too though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I went around hitting stuff and they do seem to have the penalty. It's worth mentioning that counters build a ton a gear too though.
    could be counter perhaps.

what about rising slash though? i wonder if you hold the button then it continuously gain gear without penalty because it counts as 1 PA not repeating.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    what about rising slash though? i wonder if you hold the button then it continuously gain gear without penalty because it counts as 1 PA not repeating.
    When I tried it the gear gain decreased pretty rappidly, so I assume not. The same thing happens with TMG normals, so I assume PAs that you can maintain until you run out of PP build up the penalty per hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    When I tried it the gear gain decreased pretty rappidly, so I assume not. The same thing happens with TMG normals, so I assume PAs that you can maintain until you run out of PP build up the penalty per hit.
    oh i see, thanks for the info.

what about multihit PA without hold? things like brand new star and jetwheel multi hits for example. The gear gain is also per hit? Not the full gear gain value as long as the one hit connects?
    I remember you saying that jetwheel gain gear per hit but has it been tested?

EDIT: tested it myself, it is indeed gear gain per hit
    Last edited by AmanoMai; Aug 4, 2017 at 11:51 AM.

I maxed Affinity with Stratos. Her Final Reward is a Triboost +100%. Other rewards include Ability Success +30%, Great Grind Success +50%, and Lambda Grinders.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I maxed Affinity with Stratos. Her Final Reward is a Triboost +100%. Other rewards include Ability Success +30%, Great Grind Success +50%, and Lambda Grinders.
    Here full list of rewards
    Spoiler!

Miraclement it's a food +30 all atk buff.

What have the boss-rush speed runners settled on using? Mostly sword with a side of talis, or a bit of all 3? I haven't seen people take TMGs to Phaleg, ult bosses, or double/PD solos yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I haven't seen people take TMGs to Phaleg, ult bosses, or double/PD solos yet.
    TMGs are pretty bad for bosses dps wise unless you're fighting a boss you can counter spam as far as I can tell.

I usually see almost only swords, since the times where it would be efficient to setup talis without using it seem to be the same times where it would be efficient to charge the chi bullet to stage 2 if you were already using a sword.

wiki said that hero time needs 20hits to reach max +999 atk.

would TMG normal counts?
    or does it have to be 20 attacks not 20 hits? so like 14hits from brandnew star would only counts as 1 attack?