Page 58 of 127 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168108 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I was worried about the weapon switch lag, but it doesn't really seem that bad to be honest.
    350ms is about 20F, let's take sword>talis switch, Flash of Trick is 34F pointblank + Race of Edge afterswitch attack (at least it looks like it, the data is probably wrong, but let's say it's not) 25F, that's 59F, 1533 DPS, with 59+20=79F it's 1146 DPS, thus moving it from "good to DPS with and save some PP" to "useless shit, use only because you have to switch weapons", which is pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    oh i didn't know that, was thinking about enemies with heads that could be locked on like zhehrayda and Vol...etc
    good to know though.

While that's the strategy I always use, i wasn't aware that said weakpoint only applied to ranged attacks. (do they really, give no extra multipliers to tech and strike at all?)

my lack of understanding is the reason i'm asking,
    It's outdated, and kinda hard to understand, but here's a list of enemy hitbox multipliers. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ub?output=html

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ub?output=xlsx - excel sheet link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pub?output=ods - open document spreadsheet

i tried to make the spreadsheet public as a spreadsheet but can't seem to
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ub?output=xlsx - excel sheet link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pub?output=ods - open document spreadsheet

i tried to make the spreadsheet public as a spreadsheet but can't seem to
    Thanks for that.

I've been wondering. The AC column seems to be the percent of the enemy's max health a specific part has, and the one after it is how much it increases each time the part is broken, but what are the ones before that, but after the elements?

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    350ms is about 20F, let's take sword>talis switch, Flash of Trick is 34F pointblank + Race of Edge afterswitch attack (at least it looks like it, the data is probably wrong, but let's say it's not) 25F, that's 59F, 1533 DPS, with 59+20=79F it's 1146 DPS, thus moving it from "good to DPS with and save some PP" to "useless shit, use only because you have to switch weapons", which is pretty sad.
    Not sure what you trying to say, take 2 non derived PA frames and somehow calculate them as they are derived ? adding 20 f ? ping adding frames ? are you see adding frames when use PAs ?

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Not sure what you trying to say, take 2 non derived PA frames and somehow calculate them as they are derived ? adding 20 f ? ping adding frames ? are you see adding frames when use PAs ?
    They're saying that because of the delay when using switching PAs with lag, they aren't worth using purely for damage.

I mean there even no actual frame values for derived version to make this speculations.
    And using purely for damage switching PAs ? like switching PA it is switching PA come on dps with switching pas ? (i mean ofc derived version )
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 6, 2017 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Em ? Meduna head x2 shooting, Ringada head x2 shooting, Knight Gear head, Gal Gryphon, Aratron Phemut, Vegas Illusia horseman head, hello ? do some tests by yourself i cant post every enemy here.

this mechanic was always here, and people who play ranged classes often know it, most common example idk Satellite Cannon in Catadran head in Sanctum TA, or Quartz head, when TACOs was a thing.
    all of those you listed are ranged weakpoints but are not 2.0
    meduna is 1.44
    Spoiler!

gal is 1.5
    Spoiler!

additionally, deus hunas is only 1.2 headshot
    Spoiler!

quartz head/nose 0.7/1.6
    dragon ex 1.4
    chrome dragon 1.2
    zeph/gracia core 1.2 (0.6)

assuming every headshot is 2.0 is just flat out wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don-Quichotte View Post
    hello, you seem to do tons of dmg compared to me, can you show me your weapons and units ? i would like to see what kind of gears is needed to reach that damage, thank you
    qliph sword 7s 210atk + phrase weak
    qliph talis 6s 170atk + phrase weak
    units 2union/1zane 130satk/35ratk/35tatk/125hp/9pp

In that case, TMG would pretty rarely be stronger than sword or talis in dps even on enemies with some headshot multiplier. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    assuming every headshot is 2.0 is just flat out wrong.
    Well yes thanks for correcting, x2 is common for normal mobs, my point was HS only weakpoints are exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    all of those you listed are ranged weakpoints but are not 2.0
    And not all of them are wrong, Ringahda 2x, Caredran(Catedransa) x2.

Btw also to clarify the situation with PD, its have high striking multipliers it is a reason why everyone uses sword ( Gunners using striking PAs like Dead Approach).
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 6, 2017 at 05:58 PM.