Page 67 of 127 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077117 ... LastLast

Hey, what was the name of the Demonia potential again? Also; I remember that it boosts Hero Time gauge fill rate by 200% at Level 3, but I don't remember the percentages for Level 1 and Level 2!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The wiki has the information on it. The name is 英雄の凱歌.
    Level 1: +8% damage, +50% Hero Boost speed.
    Level 2: +10% damage, +70% Hero Boost speed.
    Level 3: +12% damage, +100% Hero Boost speed.
    That's right, apparently it only speeds up Hero Boost and not Hero Gear.

There also info about strengthening hero boost ?
    Spoiler!

Video comparing different movement methods for Hero.

Looks like sword might be the fastest, and talis the best no pp cost options, and using TMGs specifically to move fast isn't all that great. I can't read the details though, so there might be more to it than that.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 11, 2017 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    they added Ares The Soul to earth-soul compounds. it's +25 all-atk, +35 HP, +3PP.

If I didnt have my hero units already setup with apprentice / vincilium / mutation II / ability III / Stamina IV (with Spirita IV instead on the leg unit), I would consider using it.

if I had saved doom break units from wind and rain I would have probably swapped out ability or mutation for that instead, and I only was able to get vincilium due to a couple random lilipa EQs popping up for me to farm big vardha for and make some vinc/mutation II fodders
    How to get "Ares the Soul" affix?

The same way you make the other "the soul" combinations, toh'oh/full vegas/escarde/fabula soul + free field boss soul.

6-8 Heroes ded on XH Loser, bads switched to something even easier than BrHue gurenlord (even tho they probably do less damage because of "wat 60%?") but forgot they don't have automeme or iron luck anymore, felt good.

with the new affixes that came with buster quest (omega reveria, fabula soul, ares the soul, etc) is this affix combination that it was mentioned in this thread earlier for units still the most effective/economic one for all atk units? Apprentice Soul / Ether Factor / Modulator / Noble/Elegant Stamina
    Last edited by Batty; Aug 13, 2017 at 08:46 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Video comparing different movement methods for Hero.

Looks like sword might be the fastest, and talis the best no pp cost options, and using TMGs specifically to move fast isn't all that great. I can't read the details though, so there might be more to it than that.
    I haven't tested it thoroughly or anything, but you can cancel Talis teleport much earlier than a lot of these comparison videos are doing. To the point where if you time it correctly you can get full distance without going into the recovery animation at the end. Feels like that could be explored a bit more.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

EDIT: Not related to movement stuff, and I haven't been one to make suggestions like this unless there was a glaring balance issue that needed to be resolved, but I have a couple of ideas for a skill and an L ring for hero.

Hero Talis Tech Counter: Instantly charges a tech used as a hero counter. (Probably not important because of charge keep, but I thought it would be fun)

Hero Switch Boost: Grants shifta and deband when using weapon switching PAs. (just a single pulse, I find maintaining shifta and deband a pain mid fight, especially if I'm not wearing my adrenaline ring)

L/Talis Tech Chase: Makes Techs cast from Talis' orb instead of from you. (Probably dumb and overpowered since the orb can stick to enemies, but I thought it would be fun)

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    I haven't tested it thoroughly or anything, but you can cancel Talis teleport much earlier than a lot of these comparison videos are doing. To the point where if you time it correctly you can get full distance without going into the recovery animation at the end. Feels like that could be explored a bit more.
    Yeah I know. The main take away I got from this is that Final Storm isn't worth using as a pure movement PA, at least not long distances.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 13, 2017 at 10:25 PM.