Page 7 of 127 FirstFirst ... 456789101757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    it's title based, so as long as you've got the level 75 titles for those classes you should be good
    So uh i need to have the titles to unlock (and not complete) the CO ? Would be good then !

Also, I am a poor person in PSO2, something like Apprentice Soul - Mod - Doom Break - Spirita Boost (or Noble Stamina maybe) would be good enough as general purpose unit... right ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Does anyone know if the Hero equipment will be a unique weapon or will it actually be swords TMGs and Talis?

Quote Originally Posted by Adelheid View Post
    Does anyone know if the Hero equipment will be a unique weapon or will it actually be swords TMGs and Talis?
    It's Swords, TMGs, and Talis. Hero isn't getting any new gear.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It's Swords, TMGs, and Talis. Hero isn't getting any new gear.
    I wonder how the hold PA to transfer into a different weapon actually works then? If it is a unique weapon it's just part of the move set to shift palettes like that. If it is the other weapons, how does it know which palette to switch to with the hold PA? Are you sure it isn't a transformable weapon that is unique to Heros? If not I guess I better farm up some good Swords/TMGs/Talis.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    So uh i need to have the titles to unlock (and not complete) the CO ? Would be good then !

Also, I am a poor person in PSO2, something like Apprentice Soul - Mod - Doom Break - Spirita Boost (or Noble Stamina maybe) would be good enough as general purpose unit... right ?
    I think it's fine for start, but tbh 4s not worth any noble affix, and the most cheap make upslot from 3s.

I think another way to go about it is to just make a specialized Unit for each specific type, but swapping out certain Abilities for others that cover all attack types. Like, a 5s Noble Power build, but you swap out some stuff for Apprentice/Mod.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    I think it's fine for start, but tbh 4s not worth any noble affix, and the most cheap make upslot from 3s.
    Noble Stamina ought to very cheap so might as well use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I think another way to go about it is to just make a specialized Unit for each specific type, but swapping out certain Abilities for others that cover all attack types. Like, a 5s Noble Power build, but you swap out some stuff for Apprentice/Mod.
    Pretty sure that will fall short of 3 hybrid units.

Cause 150 s-atk, 150 r-atk and 150-tatk is really just that total. But 3x 80 all atk will be 240 s-atk, 240 r-atk and 240 t-atk total.

Anyway, I really hope we won't need to get stat up skills or put undesired stats on mags just to be able to equip soem gear.
    But speaking of which, I totally forgot to make a Hero mag >_<
    Will have to start raising one now.

slacking off on updating the first post for info, i feel that waiting for more info (maybe the week before release?) to come out to just do an overhaul rather than little by little via miscommunications etc I want to be as concrete with the info as I can be so please bare with the lack of info on the first page. the general discussion thread im sure has the pic and text for the PA names of HE's weps already via datamine (?) so please check there for now.

I'm not abandoning the class discussion, I just want 100% info to keep confusion to a minimal.

need that skill tree too!!

im curious about what the PA weapon switch load to you and IF also change to another PA pallete

say, from TMG PA you switch to sword, but have 2 sword on inventory (one light and another fire for example), then load the fire Sword instead the light sword you wanted at that moment

also, if you switch from any weapon to another weapon via PA, but the pallete is the same, then there no point using the switch PA in first place (unless to deal damage)

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsHawk View Post
    also, if you switch from any weapon to another weapon via PA, but the pallete is the same, then there no point using the switch PA in first place (unless to deal damage)
    I dunno about the other stuff, but you can't switch to the same weapon type.