Page 75 of 127 FirstFirst ... 25657273747576777885125 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    So talis still gets its damage checked against Tech resistances/defenses?
    Yes. Most attacks work that way actually. I think the main exceptions are striking damage from ranged weapon PAs (they use ranged atk and def for calculations, but striking resistance and count as striking for skills), JBs, and pets with switch skills.

It might help to translate it, but the damage calculation page on the swiki lists what stats and resistances affect different skills. http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...A8%88%E7%AE%97

Any advice from fellow Hr mains for farming the Altacray? 2days nonstop rotations on SH with RDR 250 + 50tri/100tri and no luck so far :c
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Any advice from fellow Hr mains for farming the Altacray? 2days nonstop rotations on SH with RDR 250 + 50tri/100tri and no luck so far :c
    just keep at it. The rate is roughly the same as Revo weapons, so getting Altacray pretty much equals to getting the revo of the type you want. So yeah it's a preeeetty low rate

Only good advice I could give is try to do 4-man parties as much as possible to kill tons of stuff lightning fast, since Altacray is area drop. A good burst on Caves or Coast with a decent party should let you kill an insane amount of stuff, and you'll often see a shiny at those times.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    just keep at it. The rate is roughly the same as Revo weapons, so getting Altacray pretty much equals to getting the revo of the type you want. So yeah it's a preeeetty low rate

Only good advice I could give is try to do 4-man parties as much as possible to kill tons of stuff lightning fast, since Altacray is area drop. A good burst on Caves or Coast with a decent party should let you kill an insane amount of stuff, and you'll often see a shiny at those times.
    Ah,thanks. I've been doing it with NPCs when nobodies around and its mostly the bosses dropping revos for me.
    I am losing hope but will keep at it anyway (((( ;°Д°))))
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Ah,thanks. I've been doing it with NPCs when nobodies around and its mostly the bosses dropping revos for me.
    I am losing hope but will keep at it anyway (((( ;°Д°))))
    Why not Qliphad though?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Why not Qliphad though?
    I have one,I just really really like the design of the new sword.
    Spoiler!

I see many Hero's only using Brand New Star TMG PA. But isn't Moment Trick higher DPS?

Which craft should I use for Shifta?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I see many Hero's only using Brand New Star TMG PA. But isn't Moment Trick higher DPS?
    If they're using BNS on a single target with an easy to target weak point then they probably just don't know any better.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Which craft should I use for Shifta?
    I prefer the one that makes it tic faster. Less down time.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

you can offset the pp cost increase of shifta by just using one of the all-class jet boots with Strike Gust built in. mod yourself to use Type 0 and it should still be cheaper and faster (barring weapon swap lag) than manually casting shifta

granted, all of the jet boots like that are only available from pso2es, so the price will fluctuate depending on how long we have gone without an emergency mission boss that hands out a jet boot like that (biggest one being Crys Drall)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    you can offset the pp cost increase of shifta by just using one of the all-class jet boots with Strike Gust built in.
    Dude just spin your tmgs a bit lul. You got enough space in the palette any way.
    Last edited by Tunga; Aug 27, 2017 at 08:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!