Page 76 of 127 FirstFirst ... 26667374757677787986126 ... LastLast

Seriously, unless you're using Gix Sword, why are people not doing this to buff?

if i just using only 1 type of weapon for hero, which ring is better? perfect keeper or effort symbol?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    you can offset the pp cost increase of shifta by just using one of the all-class jet boots with Strike Gust built in.
    I thought Hero was restricted in that they cannot use latent PAs that come with certain weapons. That is, they wouldn't be able to use Strike Gust with the PSO2es jet boots. Is this not true?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by fuusen_gum View Post
    if i just using only 1 type of weapon for hero, which ring is better? perfect keeper or effort symbol?
    Only Fighter main should use effort symbol, so perfect keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    They wouldn't be able to use Strike Gust with the PSO2es jet boots. Is this not true?
    Hero can use Strike Gust PA with Selc Flotz. But not really worth it with 3SP in All Tech PP Save.
    Last edited by ralf542; Aug 28, 2017 at 01:32 PM.

I thought Hero was restricted in that they cannot use latent PAs that come with certain weapons. That is, they wouldn't be able to use Strike Gust with the PSO2es jet boots. Is this not true?
    I think that only applies to things like Lindcray,with inheret sac bite.
    I tried it,it just gave me the error noise even though the PA showed on the palette.

For boots,which hero has no exclusive PAs for,I'm assuming it would work.
    Spoiler!

I've seen heros do it, so I assume that's only for TMGs, Swords, and Talis (not that a talis ever has something Hero can't already us anyway).

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

right, pp cost isnt the biggest thing, I guess it's faster than charging shifta; though mileage will vary depending on how much you lag by changing weapons, that and the shifta might go away as you swap off the boots if you do it too fast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    that and the shifta might go away as you swap off the boots if you do it too fast
    That's the big one to me. If the point is to be faster, then it actually isn't because you have to wait for shifta, unless you only need 1 or 2 tics, but if that's the case you can just tap cast it with whatever you're using.

It's faster to cast Shifta and press shift for a split second on TMGs for net positive PP than it is to swap to boots, do half a second of flipping, half a second of crashing, wait another second for your Shifta ticks to finish, swap back and end up with net negative PP anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    It's faster to cast Shifta and press shift for a split second on TMGs for net positive PP than it is to swap to boots, do half a second of flipping, half a second of crashing, wait another second for your Shifta ticks to finish, swap back and end up with net negative PP anyway.
    exactly this, you can do a tmg JA weapon action after shifta too for maximum pp. So all you heroes start flippyting and floppyting those damn tmgs.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!