Page 86 of 127 FirstFirst ... 36768384858687888996 ... LastLast

spamming energy shots should be effective on swords, normal attacks recover small amount of PP IMO

Spamming energy shots will yield better dps and pp recovery than any normal attack from sword besides the 3rd.

Normals or ki blast it doesnt matter which, youre still dealing stupid dmg while recovering good amounts of pp and your dps loss isnt even significant. I say normals because its easier to do step counters and because spamming weapon action in one spot is boring (animations are also nice to look at too). To each their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Is Ares/Mod/Power/Tech an efficient affix set-up for units if I'm only using Sword and Talis? 85/55/85 atks, 35 hp, 3 pp and the only expensive fodder are the Mod ones. In comparison, Ares/Mod/MutaII/Ability gives 85/85/85, 35 HP, 5 PP and costs exponentially more.

Ares Ether Mod maybe? 3 slotting should be cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Is Ares/Mod/Power/Tech an efficient affix set-up for units if I'm only using Sword and Talis? 85/55/85 atks, 35 hp, 3 pp and the only expensive fodder are the Mod ones. In comparison, Ares/Mod/MutaII/Ability gives 85/85/85, 35 HP, 5 PP and costs exponentially more.
    I assume you are on budget so I think that's okay, but your PP is gonna be too low. Better stuff definitely costs more. I'd recommend replacing your power/tech with mut 2/doom break but of course that'll make your mod costs more than in the build.

Might go for App/Mod/Spirita 4/Stamina 4 I think, that'd be 70 all ATK, 60 HP, 5 PP. Still cheap.

EDIT: Or as Selphea says. Me dumb.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Sep 8, 2017 at 08:48 PM.

I actually do have a decent amount of meseta to spend actually, but just wanted to get something decent-ish in 4s and committing harder into 5s only when boost week actually comes. Was considering sth like Ares/Mod/Ether/Ability/Ele Stam or Ares/Mod/Ether/MutII/Ele Stam for 5s so thought that a Power/Tech setup would be a decent stepping stone since it builds into Ability III very easily.

Unless there's some similar 5s set-up that's possible without boost week ofc
    Last edited by escarlata; Sep 8, 2017 at 11:00 PM.

I'm looking for a Lv80 Newman♀ Hero.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I'm looking for a Lv80 Newman♀ Hero.
    Why.?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Why.?
    I would like to know how much S/R/T atk does she have (without weapon/unit/ring and with which class boosts)